Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Laid back

Work progress has been pretty slow since I am at the "waiting" stage. Info kinda back log, so I started off the day with passing some of the work I completed yesterday for review....and bugging my client for more things to do....

The only day I got good connection at work is the day Tina is not around....sigh....she had to go out for a funeral. It was pretty sad....the one who passed away.I didn't know her but from what I read from Tina's blog I got pretty touchy myself.

Al-fatihah. May her soul rest in peace.

In between browsing through documents I've been trying to upload my holiday pics to FB. Lama dah tak buat ni....if I don't upload it now I know that I never will...

Maybe I should upload pics of me and Tina too in FB. Tengok la kalau ada free time...

I'm counting my days to go home to KL.Dah tak sabar2 rasanya...can't stand staying in the hotel anymore.Macam banyak benda je takde. I miss my bed already...hehehe...and my shoes....and bags....

1 comment:

Fragmentadora de Papel said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.