Monday, April 28, 2008

Masih terlupa nak bawak headphone....

Its been a few boring days in office with no one around (since they are all away on jobs) and practically nothing to do. The bosses say we can take our time unpacking at the new office if we are free, but seriously...for someone who has less than one box of files, what is there to unpack???I'll save the time to do all the nitty gritty on Wednesday...as Thursday is a public holiday and Friday is a free holiday...so getting to leave early on Wednesday will be such welcoming (plus unpacking will kill the time faster....).

Dan in amidst kelam kabut nak pergi kerja pagi tadi, I still forget the only thing that will make my day....my headphones.

Since last week asyik lupa je...

And in between boredome mula la aku contemplate nak ambik leave je....sigh...such a waste pulak then, thinking of the long break I'm taking in August to go to Italy....

Sigh...

Kenapa la annual leave tak 60 hari setahun? Macam summer holidays? Or winter breaks?

*ecehceh...tinggal kat iklim khatulistiwa ada hati nak summer/winter break*

Nothing much is done today except taking a trip to Pos Malaysia to post ziez's chloe bag.

*Sorry babe, u know what kinda rut I was in last week kan??I know u should have had them by know but hey, tomorrow sampai to you okay!*

To tell you the truth it has been ages since I posted anything through snail mail. Tapi takkan aku nak email pulak bag tu...nanti keluar kat ziez sekeping je....hehehehe!So aku gagahkan la jugak pergi pos office hari ni.

I am totally clueless bab hantar parcel ni. Dah la takde kotak nak letak barang. I lunge the bag to the postal office counter....siap ngan dustbag semua....

Me : Abang posmen, macam mana nak pos bag ni ye? Ada jual kotak tak?
*fyi, abang posmen agak cute okeh. Bila dia tersenyum agak cair la jugak*

Abang Posmen : Ada kotak. satu kotak Rm3. Ni nak pos laju ke?

Me : Yup. Bolehla. Muatkan bag ni ?
*aku dengan gigihnya keluarkan bag dari dalam dustbag nak tunjuk kat abang posmen*

Abang Posmen : (tersenyum, agaknya dia fikir hopeless bimbo mana la pulak ni) Boleh, boleh...ni isi borang pos laju ni sekali

I paid the RM3, then bergegas ke arah kaunter tulis2 tu nak isi borang semua...when I realise yang I don't even know how to turn the piece of cardboard (shit) he gave me to a box. Seriously...the dotted line bukannya vicible sangat. *Sangat frustrated.*

So I went back to the postal office counter....

Me : Sorry ye, macam mana nak lipat kotak ni??
*memang sah by now dia cap aku hopeless!*

Abang Posmen : Jap, I keluar kaunter tolong u...
*dia keluar kaunter...sangat sweet!!!!*

So dengan jayanya dia tolong I buat kotak tu....I filled the box with the bag, then fill in the forms and paid for shipping....

Kire-kire total shipping cost is RM12 (termasuk RM3 for the box) . jeez, memang kena revise postage price. Tapi ni kawan2, tak pe la. Rezeki dia.

And so far that's the highlight of my day....

*Besides the lunch with Arif at a Chinese Muslim restaurant in TTDI...yummey!!!*

Sambil2 duduk kat office LLB kepala menerawang to the weekends highlights....

(1) Lepak with Tina at CB and later watched DVD's at home.....I was so tired I slept in the middle of Hostel...boleh tak???

(2) Aku dirabakkan serabak-rabaknya. To fix my broken car cost me RM1,000.....sangat sadis! Wahai pencuri radio keretaku yang telah menjahanamkan switchbox, alarm dan car lock kereta aku yang ter-chenta....I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!!!!! Disebabkan kau I go broke on payday. Tak pernah dalam sejarah okeh!!!

(3) Tengok 2 movie...Forbidden Kingdom and Fool's Gold....and what can I say???Though Forbidden Kingdom is so and so...Fool's Gold is so mushily awesome. A very nice chick-flick...now can add to my collection next to 50 First Dates and Knocked Up.

(4) Hung out with my ex-terendak schoolmates at TGIF! It was great!*I love meeting people*. Anak Ice and Nazlee sangat cute!!!!*she has the bowl type haircut...hahahaah!*. Tak sabar to have one of my own.

(5) Got my hair down and body waxed on Sunday!Finally! I am starting to feel horreondeous already. I got my waxing done at First Impressions Saloon in Bangsar and I have to say I am definitely going back there!

(6) Hung out with Tina over CSI's on Sunday night...

(7) Got loads of happy time...

The weeend had been a blast, I barely could catch up....

Sigh...

Another hour to go before the day end....

2 comments:

zie said...

Zue thanks a lot

Extra RM3 tuh, nanti I belanja you in some other way la kay. Maybe we can meet up for something ker? (entah bila la tuh, ek?)

By the way, I can't wait for the arrival of the bag already. Hu hu..

*feeling so excited*

Zuraida said...

Dear ziez,

tak pe la..kire halal je la. Buat ape la aku nak berkira RM3 dengan ko....