Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My HL Tea

Komala has been distributing samples of HL's Lemon & Hibiscus Tea Mix to the peeps in office for promotion purposes.

Since I am in the program, I have been taking the tea dilligently since the past 2 weeks. Though I hated the tea at first (because unlike teh tarik, this is like green tea....practically tasteless amidst the nice smell), I have grown accustomed to it...

And I have to admit it lives up to its claims to...

1. Give more energy...so far I have bees less lethargic as compared to before (maybe also due to the increasing amount of fluid intake I take these days...I can proudly say that I take more than 3 litres of liquid per day...bravo!!!!)

2.Detox!!!!Yeah...with the fluid I take, I magine the number of times I visit the loo per day? 10 times from 9am to 5pm? No way...its way more than that, I lost count...

In fact, the first two weeks was pure hell that I practically run in and out of the toilet every half an hour. And I have to make sure that a proper loo is within reach at all time...maybe that's the result of all my caffein intake all this years, i kinda need to go a lot of times...

Up to a point where my pee is colorless (*ok...too much info....lets not go there*)

3. Burn fat....call me persan sorang2 tapi I rasa my cellulite kat peha dah makin kurang....seriously orange peel I yang berkati-kati banyaknya is smoothening out. I can't feel happier...

Now, its one of the thing I can't live without. I was advised by my coach to take 2.5 litre of tea per day plus another litre of two (if I could) to go along with my diet. So far, it's getting better...

Over lunch Wei Liew asked a Q...

Wei Liew : How come I took the tea but never go to the loo???

*Me smiling*

You see, the rest is feeling the effect dy, despite them taking only one cup of it. But this guy didn't feel a thing....

Me : Obviously you don't have enough liquid....

You see, for every 25kg we weight, we need one litre of H20....so since the average Malaysians (macam aku ni) generally malas nak minum air kosong, we experence constipation and all toxification-related problems.

*Ok...this may seem as if I weight 100kg since I drink between 3 to 4 litres per day, tapi sebenarnya tak....I just drink more water...and my coach confirmed that there is no such thing as water overdose!!!so dah takde excuse tak minum air!*

And certain liquids we consume (such as caffein...oh my favvy mocha!!!) makes us even more dehydrated. Do you know one cup of coffee drains your body 4 cups of water??

Bad, very bad....

Point to note : So even when u consume one cup (say 250ml) tea, you still need the rest xx litre of liquid requirement in your body to make it work.

Go figure.

Kesimpulannya : Kalau ambil the tea kena minum air :)....kalau tak ambik tea pun still elok kalau minum air banyak2 sebab our body needs at least 1litre for every 25kg we weight!!!

No comments: