Monday, April 21, 2008

Nervous Wreck...

I am feeling nervous (though slightly bored) all morning...practically because the bag blog just launched....

So far it has been quite okay...but nonetheless, I am still nervous....

Dahla I've been cranky since last weekend...sian mangsa2 keadaan (macam my fiance) yang penuh sabar menahan karenah I yang tak putos2 cranky ni....sigh....

I hate it when I am cranky....I hate the monster I can be if I am cranky...macam hellboy okeh!Jarang I ada moodswings ni, tapi ntah la...PMS kot???takkan la, punya la lama aku tak dilanda angin taufan PMS ni...

Talking about my PMS, my cousin had a thought about it, he say....

Bailey : Women are normal only one week in a month.
Me : why???
Bailey : One week before period they get pre-PMS moodswings....then they get their period, in which the PMS mode kicks in. When they're done, they'll start experiencing post-PMS mood swings....
Me : How the hell would you know that???

*dalam hati : ada betul ke????*

Bailey : I know, I date women

*yeah right!!!banyak cantek punya generalisation???*

Sigh...

To come to think of it maybe he got a point...

In which maybe because of all this, we all can go mental....

*or maybe its just me*

Don't even start about him talking about our psyco genes....but that's for some other time.

Gonna go back mopping over my boredome....and my nervous feelings....

1 comment:

zie said...

Sabar babe.

Insya allah, eerything will turn out fine.

Nasib baik ader fiance macam Arif kan? *penenang suasana*