Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quiet Tuesday

I tertinggal my headphones lagi...sangat bosan!!!Dahla Tina tak online, sigh....babe, I missed you to point of madness!!!!*sebenarnya bosan tahap gaban nih*

Dear Tina,
Nasib kita serupa....the difference is that you get to to whatever you want and I am stuck at my office desk.*boohoo*

Sigh...

Nothing much done today. Nak update tapi tak tau nak update apa. Lately macam takde mood....

Or maybe I am just tired after my training session at the gym yesterday. Made a point to (finally) meet my personal trainer and get back to lifting weights (more properly) so he commando'ed me yesterday through body weights...

In which is sooo not funny!!!I am farting heavy!!!!

By the time I went home yesterday I rasa I dah overdosed on cardio and weightlifts that I can go to bed....

Kesannya hari ni aku bangun lambat. Then kena cuci rambut lagi....sigh....

And I end up whining (yet again) though the day is kinda queit...heheheh...

Juts me.please bear with it for a moment.

1 comment:

mylife said...

how's u wednesday?