Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Saying GoodBye to My Old Office

I hate goodbye's...

One thing for sure I have grown fond of this one!!!*compared to the hotelling system in my ex-employer's office, I got a desk here...so I grew attached to it!*

Plus there are other minus points of my new desk...

yet, it's time to move on.

In officially 11 minutes I am bidding farewell (or so to speak)....

I will definitely miss the mirror at our ground floor lobby. It makes me feel super hot every morning because I think the mirror somehow has a slimming effect....heheheh.Though as soon as you step in the lift reality kicks in and you'll start to realise that you are not as slim as you were when you were at the lobby, still...it's 5 minutes of feeling good (or maybe more, depending on the rush hour crowd, so not bad kan?? At least you know that you're hot at least once that day...

We don't have slimming mirrors at the new office....

Sigh...

Bubbye slimming mirrors....

And the huge bouquet of flowers at the concourse. Its kinda funny...every week (or month) there is a theme for the flowers there. During KPMG environment day everything was blue!!!! Damn...what can we expect for Easter???

I better pack the last bits of things...

Cya over the long holidays...

P/s: Succesfully acquired a Sony Ericson P1i yesterday...yippee!!!!sangat soka ok. The fact that its also a modem is great. Now I can get connected even when I am out of the office through my cell...ain't that great? No more mind-boggling my way to the nearest starbucks!heheheh!

No comments: