Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Site Visit Day!!!

Tak sangka sudah pukul 4 petang!!! Time flies when you are having fun!!!! heheheheh....

I joined the group of marshalls to the new office today...so call to "familiarise" myself with the new environment so we can all help with the schedulled moving out on the 2nd of May (by the way, they declared 2nd May holiday.....so I guess I'll be lazing the day away, huh???)...kononnye la...coz by right going (or not going) won't make any difference because I'm suppose to help out at the old office...ngeh ngeh ngeh *saja je nak cari excuse to get a glimpse of the new place*. So dengan gigihnya aku datang awal2 pagi tadi so that I won't miss the crew...

As soon as I step into the office I found out everyone was crazy buying KPMG stuff. They're "lelong"ing the KPMG t-shirts and umbrellas for below RM10....harus la aku pun terjebak sama.

I end up with a huge KPMG umbrella which cost me RM8. Takpe la...good for rainy days (which is quite often lately). Lagipun the umbrella is the size of a golf umbrella....boleh share ramai2 di waktu hujan rintik2...

Ape ke poyo ni???

Sigh...

I didn't even get to switch on my laptop (coz I was stuck in que of crazy KPMG people buying t-shirts and umbrella's...seriously...aku pun tak paham macam mana aku pun boleh turut terjebak???), by the time I got my umbrella the crew was ready to leave because we all had to group up at the ground floor of the new office so the movers could let us in.

So how was the new office???

Check it out yourself...

*the lift to my new 10th floor office*


*Me...posing*

*the boss busy instructing *ehem ehem* people around....

* My working area*

Do not get me wrong.....

We are not allocated at the cubicles...cubicles are for managers and above only...kucirat like me got the open space area yang macam super hiway tu (yang second pic on top)....

And as opposed to the current work stations that has high dividers and personalised drawers (not to mention more work space), we get only a quarter of the current space, no drawers and no files or what not can be placed under our tables...

BUMMER!!!!

*although we each get a locker at the locker room (as in bottom right pic)...it's so not cool....ingat kitorang ni doktor macam dalam Grey's Anatomy tu ke nak guna locker room???*

I am so gonna miss my spacious little drawer at work....

*the lower drawer compartment...where I always dump my handbag and my laptop bag because I don't keep files*

*the middle compartment ....where I keep all the other stuffs - wires, cereals....and a lot other rubbish..*


But then there are promisses of personalise filing space at the open area and a new pantry (that they call the breakout area), so maybe it won't be as bad...

We'll see...

The visit kill's half a day. Whoppie!!!!Suddenly the day ain't so boring (or dreadfull) to LLB!

We went for banana leaf rice for lunch...sangat yummylicious!Dah la dah lama tak makan banana leaf rice....

*En Tan, pakai sunglass masa makan 'dalam' restoren*

Was back later feeling so full!!!!

Macam mana diet????Still on okeh!

And since then rasa macam happy je...hehehehhe.....

Going to catch a movie with Era tonight...kinda girls night out! Dah la dah lama tak jumpa dia, sangat rindu.Will keep all posted tomorrow.

Till then, ciao!!!

3 comments:

zie said...

Zue darling,

I like la ur red handbag and red caoch wallet

I want one too....Hu hu hu

Zuraida said...

Babe,
bag tu dah sangat2 off season ok, kat Jimmy Choo pun dah tak jual dah...hehehehe

zie said...

Haha...i tak kisah la yang penting "RED"...takper takper..u ader ur LV hahah