Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*SojukNya*

Grrr....sangat sejuk....

Since I step in the office today, it has been freezing cold. And damn it, I left my pashmina and my coat at home. Sigh. Dudukla ko menahan kesejukan all day.

By all means this is not good.

Sebab kalau sejuk I get hungry easily.


When I get hungry I want to eat.


If I eat I will be sleepy....


If I don't eat I will be grumpy...


Macam mana ni?


I am shivering to the bones. Grrrr....not yet to the point that my teeth are clacking at each other but its getting there...definitely getting there.


Drop by the new office this morning on the way to office to drop by some of Alina's things. The office looks better now that it is more organised. Then I saw the lilies she got last week lying limp by the side of the table...


*rotting*


I can't sit down and watch rotting bouquet of flowers. I felt that it's such as a waste. I love drying them so that it could at least decorate my living room for the next couple of months. At the moment I have two bouquet of dried roses of my own in living room that is doing me justice....since I suck at interior decorating...

*I think if I have a home and needs to decorate them it'll be a minimalise zen-like home instead of homey lovey dovey home....my idea of homey is clutter....and opposed to that, edges and clean sleeks looks better*

So I start yapping....


*at my boss...I know, I'm not suppose to nag my boss, but hey, its not work related...so tak pe la kan??*


Me : Kenapa tak terbalikkan....nanti semua petals tu droopy...

Alina : Nak terbalikkan macam mana, kan ke berat tu....

Me : Bawak la balik. Nanti semua layu. At least if you put it upside down it will dry the exact way it is, then you can keep them at your desk longer...sayang je....dah la the lillies are damn nice!

*I wish I got lillies....but my fiance is a rose person. Maybe I should educate him*

Sigh....

I need to go back to my igloo-like office. Hopefully I'll survive the day.

1 comment:

Wawa said...

i dah buat posting tutorial pasal flikr kat blog.

cek ya nanti.

http://strangelycharming.blogspot.com/2008/04/flikr-tutorial-bonding-time.html