Monday, April 21, 2008

Tired...but definitely happy!!!

*My partners - busy looming over bags*

It has been a long and tiring week.....

Was busy with the bag project over the weekend, with the rest of my team - catalogueing, surveying, editing, posting - and finally we are in motion..

And today we launch bag-a-holics officially!!!

Visit us at...

www.bag-a-holics.blogspot.com

Anyone interested in more than just fashion bags???

Email me or bagaholics.my@gmail.com...we'll send u invites to 'Bag A Holics Up A Notch!'

Trust me u'll definitely salivate.

We only spent 3 hours going through bags on Friday night. There is definitely more....hopefully my supplier friend will welcome us back sometime within the next couple of weeks so we can further update the product offerings. But we have at the moment is adequate for now....heheheh...

Happy shopping peeps!!!

No comments: