Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bday Party Weekend....

Busy events weekends has started again...this time kicked off with my friend Jo's (aka Sweetie..., her bf insist that I call her that in my blog from now on...kidding) bday party....and the weeks ahead will be full till July where....

1. Era's celebrating here big bash on 31st May
2. Weddings.....from 31st till 7 June
3. Weekend in Medan...yet to be advised
4. My 27th Bday on the 18th and arif's bday on the 23rd....he's 33 this year *I think!*
5. Izwain's Beach-themed (yeah, she wants everyone in bikini's....poor me) bday!

Its gonna be loads of fun!!!

Sweetie's (ehem ehem) bday celebration was held at D'Italianne Kitchen located at Jaya 33 last Saturday....and I have to tell you that it was great!!!

Great people, great food....and her bf (Fahmi) is so romantic, I had grown a tad jealous of their public display of affection. Sweetie.....you are really lucky!!!

Actually, the party is a surprised bday party organised by Fahmi, and he had schemed his way through it with so many white lies (that apparently seems to flow and makes sense, uhuh!)....you should see the shock on her face when she sees everyone there! Priceless.....

*Izwain, myself and sweetie*


*Izwain can't stop cam-whoring!!!*

Salivate people..... I have to admit that the food there is delicious!!!!

Have a sneek peek of what's in store....

*Edoni's seafood platter*

That's not mine anyway....I had "Beef-In-Cheese" for main course (comprise of steak with melted cheese centre, served with sauteed mushrooms and potatoes), and what can I say, I was so impressed by it I gobbled them down before even snapping a pic...

If you guys ever want to try it...go ahead.It's definitely worth the money....

*Of course...its a bday party...there must be a bday cake...right???*

We had a birthday cake from Just Heavenly....which lives up to its name....

*the people who surprised sweetie...late or not*

The group gone separate ways after dinner, but I stick around for coffee and karoke with sweetie, fahmi, edoni, syaril (edoni's beau) and JJ.

Then we went karoke!!!!

Silap besar la sebab that night was not a very good night for me. Suara I sumbang abis okeh!!!hehehe.Nevertheless, syaril and edoni had a good voice (very, boleh menyanyi kat wedding2 okeh...lagu cinta dia sangat menyayat hati) and we all had a good time...

To Fahmi....if you are reading this....I had a great time too. Many thanks!We definitely can do this gain *wink wink*

3 comments:

zie said...

Babe,

Edoni tuh my college mate, university mate. N then terus I called dier tadik. Hahaha...What a small world.

Fahmi tuh memang nampak romantic, untung betul Jo.

*So happy for you guys*

Zuraida said...

Memang untung...dia siap bawak gitar nyanyi okeh!!!

my bf (and ex's) was never a talented lot. Touching ok bila bf belajar main gitar to please you...

zie said...

I suka la kalo lelaki main gitar. Bila I cakap ngan Kimi kan suh belajar main gitar , dier cume senyum sumbing ajer kat I.

Taknak la tuh. *hehehehe*