Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dead Over Heels

During lunch, I grabbed this at MPH...

An addition to my collection of Undead stories from Mary Janice Davidson....so far I have all the books in the series (from Undead and Unwed...up to Undead and Unpopular...little that I know I missed Undead and Uneasy, sigh!!!).

Dont get me wrong...this is not a horror flick...

But it's rather more of a chick flick...very very very funny (and its quite thin, so suitable for light reading!). And I just love what the main character Betsy did to her fiance (now husband) Eric Sinclair...soooo yummylicious!For light reading the uhhm ehem scene is quite steamy...

So I can't wait to go back and read this one....

*My Marian Keyes can wait....yeap, still haven't finished them since Phuket*

Now where can I get Undead and Uneasy???

No comments: