Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Driving me insane

I received a threadmail in arabic last monday....despite not understanding a single arabic word (mind you, my arabic is very very rusty....I suppose lack of practice attributes to very poor memory) I also don't recall anyone in the mailing list...

Which is a vast number...

Mainly consist of a lot of people over the whole...

Nevertheless, I ignored it. It may be a one-off thing, then it didnt really matter. So I deleted the mail and move on the day as usual....

Until a mass mail keep on coming back all day asking who-ever was the (f*cking) sender to remove them from the mailing list.

Idiot! Its fine to be wanted to be removed from the list (coz I want out too) but dickhead, you don't have to email everybody!!!!! Everyone stupidly click "Reply All" so everyone kept on getting the email over and over again!

And its driving me insane! The vast number is congesting my (limited) mail space.

IDIOTS!!!!

Stop the insanity. For once if everybody had geniously ignored the mail (like I did) none of us will be facing it. Because the mailer did not mail anything else! Its all the chain emails afterwards that creates the fuss.

So for the love of God please stop!

*as if they all read my blog...anyway, it doesn't matter!At least the idiots are addressed. Besides, who the hell are stupid enough to respond to unknown emails anyway??Duh!*

1 comment:

mylife said...

sometimes, this thing is a virus... i pon dpt error in mail delivery to ntah sper saper pon i tak tau... i never send anything but yet, they are sending an email error kata mail tu tak sampai pada recipient...

abaikan jer... delete