Saturday, May 3, 2008

The FJ Benjamin Sale

Signing in from the pearl of the orient....

Lambat tak hengat okeh nak upload photos...ntah la, susah2 nanti tak letak gambo kang...

Yesterday marshalling is not so bad...less than an hour dah settle, so harusla cepat2 call Alina to join her for the FJ Benjamin sale. Nasib baik aku pergi awal...kalau tak sumpah I tak masuk...

The crowd was crazy!!!!!

The line was 2 floors long...and to get in we have to que for about 30 minutes.Damn. Orang tak payah kerja ke???It feels like as if everyone has the luxury of free time to go for the sale...

But the selection was dissapointing. There are rows and rows of clothes courtesy of Raoul, Gap, Guess and La Senza...but I was not there for the clothes. I want bags...

And the cool ones are not made available just like that...

They have tonnes and tonnes of bags in straws and jeans design, but the nicer ones are "thrown"to the crowd every 30 minutes or so.

When I say thrown I meant THROWN.

*bag berterbangan di angkasa...crazy women melompat berebut2 untuk mendapat bag tersebut (ala2 rebut flower bouquet that a bride throws at her wedding) while screaming frantically like a maniac*

Seriously.....I can't believe that such scene can actually happen.

It feels so....UNCIVILISED.

Sigh....

What the hell....everyone are sucker for cheap things (el-cheapo!!!). I suppose all of us got caught in the moment...

*tapi sumpah I tak terlompat2 rebut bag yang berterbangan okeh.....sebab tu aku balik frust. Tak sanggup la...tak sanggup*

Thank God I got my Guess Luggage and Guess Watch at the store the day before...memang barang2 yang aku nak tak on sale. And I have neatly packed all my stuff in it to bring with me to Penang...ngeh ngeh ngeh...sangat soka kati...

I left Bangasar at almost 2pm.Lining up to pay took me another half an hour (nasib baik la auntie yang beratur sebelah i sangat peramah, and so fun to chat with, so the wait ain't so boring!) and another half an hour to go out of Bangsar....gilos....by the time I reach home Arif dah marah2 sebab kitorang dah lambat push off to Penang...

*tapi Arif cepat cool down...thank God!*

I walk out with 2 pairs of Guess shoes (moc snake skin and Guess monogram in red...yes!!!) and a bag...total cost burnt RM250.

Tak pe la...lepas ni tak boleh shopping dah. Arif dah bagi warning!!!Too much too much.

Sigh...

OK la...GTG. Ada spa session at 12pm and I am running late.Ciao!!!

No comments: