Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Penang Escape....

I know all of you have been waiting......

How was my Penang holiday??? Great! Sand, sun and beach...good food....great spa time....what more can you ask????

I came back feeling so fresh (except for the cirit birit on Sunday, the trip was excellent. Ni mesti kes terlebih ambik sambal belacan nih!).

After facing arif's tantrums over my lateness because I spend an overtime at the FJ Benjamin Sale in Bangsar....we pushed off for Penang, and arrived at around 5.30pm. By that time perut I sudah berkeroncong....sebab I opnly take HL since morning, so Arif took me to town and we had Nasi Kandar!!!

Yeay. Aku sangat happy sampai dah tak kisah dah nak tangkap gambar. Seriously, all I think then was to fill my stomach with food! And it taste soooooo good!

We were at ParkRoyal at Ferriggi beach by 7pm. They upgraded us to a Grand Deluxe....and the room is sangat cantek!!!!The view from the roon is to die for! Let the pics do the talking okey!

That's my new Guess luggage bag! Sebatu boleh nampak dah....hehehehe......I brought so much for a 3 day trip....laptop pun aku bawak!Kononnya kalau bosan boleh tengok DVD. But the the room is fully equipped with an LCD TV (samsung, my fav) and a DVD player.....sangat bagus...i soka!!!

* Me sedang bersantai! I suka pasir pantai...mesti lepak sini selalu!!!*

That's the view from the room....breathtaking kan??? Dah la the beach is a private beach,so tak ramai orang berkeliaran....rasa sangat aman dan tenang...

On Saturday I booked time to try out the hotel's St Gregory Spa...

*Tina...rugi ko tak ikut!!!!*

The session was relaxing. I had yogurt body scrub, aromatherapy bliss massage and Thalgo marine algae facial.....wah.....sangat blissful. Dahla the room ada beach view. Hahahahah.....macam tak pernah pergi spa pulak. This is definitely the best spa I've been to locally....and they are very, very attentive and caring to you....I LIKE!!!!!

The facial did wonders to my face. Macam terpancar seri after it is done. Tapi i paling tak soka bila dia buang bintik2 hitam atas my face. Sakit okeh!!!(I always hated it....kalau orang tak pandai buat lagi sakit hati, berbekas-bekas) But at least the beautician who did it was good...no marks left at all...so I rasa sangat puas hati...

Takpe...they say Zen Spa at ShagriLa Rasa Sayang is better...next time kita pergi sana okeh??

Besides having fun spa"ing"....I pigged out on the food.Hhehehehe....the nasi kandar is not the only "sin food" I had during the 3 day holiday..... I also had;

1.a taste of the unlimited buffet spread everyday during breakfast. Yummy!

2.Prawn mee at Miami Beach, Feringgi. Dulu masa with my ex we use to go there often. Sekarang ni rasa macam miss it pulak.

3.Seafood extravaganza at the Eden Seafood Village....the griiled butterd prawn and steam fish sangat la heavenly.....i ate like LOADS of it!hahahaahh!!Gumbiranya hati....

4. Had pizza for a late supper!That's like damn sinful! With extra cheese....

5. Berkudapan tanpa henti (mean snacking non-stop) on Cadburry Bytes, chips and coke!

Macam orang tak pernah jumpa makanan!

*The prawn mee and ice kacang...and my (now) favourite grilled buttered prawn*

*see how happy i was???*
Sigh....
Dan of course la, dah sampai Feringgi harus pergi Jonker Street and beli banyak2 DVD!!!!!I bought 2 season of Dead Like Me, Prison Break Season 3 and Terminator : The Sarah Connor's Chronicles Season 1. Orang takde Astro kat umah macam I ni memang macam ni.....gila DVD....
Its hard to bid farewell to Penang...ye la, sape la tak nak coti lama2. Tapi nak buat macam mana, kite bukan orang kaya...kena balik kerja.hehehehe.
On the way back we all singgah kat Tapah and we had this....
*my dear fiance....lining up to buy me my dark chocolate with cookies ice cream from Baskin & Robbins*

*tara!!!!*

Macam mana la nak loose weight nih???

hehehehe....

Nasib baik next holiday is in August....



No comments: