Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The New Movies In Cinema I Like!!!!

I can't believe that I actually went to the movies and watch this.....

Speed Racer......macam budak2 je. Seriously not the movie of my choice, but the fiance made me watch it with him by getting the tix in advance. Tapi surprisingly, the movie is not bad...

In fact, its quite enjoyable....sampai i sanggup menahan keinginan untuk ke toilet (literally), heheheh. It definitely makes you sit at the edge of your seat with all the speed and accelaration....in the movies its just very lifelike....

Kalau rasa ingin soka2 sila la pg wayang dan tengok sendiri....

Yesterday Alina ajak tengok What Happens in Vegas pulak. But due to unforeseen circumstances, Arif and I ended up watching the movie on our own...
Tina....movie ni MUST WATCH! Definitely dapat beat The Holiday.

Teramat la kelakar and romantis....I almost cried. But need to stress on that...almost okeh. Tengah berperang dingin ngan arif ni harus control emosi sikit.

OK, gtg back to work. Mwahxs!!!

1 comment:

Wawa said...

hehhe
contol emosiya sbb tengah gaduh.

jangan perang lama2.

:)

i have watched speedracer too.

tido masa tgh2 tengok tuh.

tapi cover sbb takmo dissapoint dh.