Monday, June 30, 2008

Back on serious diet...

Despite the fact that you guys must have thought that I forget everything about my diet (since I cook gulai lemak this weekend...isk isk isk), I wish to hereby stress that no such thing had happened...

In fact, I had quite a healthy lunch today...

Lo and behold....

Toasted wholemeal Tuna sandwich with fresh Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onion and cheese slice!!!

No pics, because i didn't bring my hp to the pantry today...hehehehe. Nasib baik tak bawa. I makan sangat comot. Otherwise, the new coach wristlets that tugs my handphone will be ruined.

Its easy to do...all u need is

A few pieces of lettuce. Rinsed.
One whole tomato. Sliced and rinsed.
One whole onion. Sliced and rinsed.
2 slice of cheese.

*all the above is nicely packed in a container, put away in the fridge till lunch hour*

4 pieces of wholemeal bread. I toasted them at lunch hour.
1 can of ayam brand chilli tuna...yummey.

So at lunch hour, I spring open the can, toasted the wholemeal bread and (once done) spread a generous amount of chilli tuna on the bread.

Add the lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese slice.....voila....chilli tuna sandwich.

Healthy and lean. I didn't feel the slightest guilt for having the cheese slice since I am doing cardio and yoga later after work. That should burn them off, and give me a good meal indeed.

And I have lined up several menus to deal with for the next few days till Friday. I made an effort to do all the shopping while at the market last weekend (hehehehe, what ? u thought the mnarket visit was only to cook for him? Obviously not!). Kalau nak tau apa dia you guys will just have to wait till the next lunch hour comes...

No comments: