Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to Yoga...

I had a wonderfull weekend....which will shortly be updated after I go and edit all the photos for your viewing pleasure...

After months cheating on my exercise plans, I finally hauled my ass back to gym and went for a yoga class. I mad it a rule...no more excuse.....Yoga is a must 3 times a week rule plus must make effort on cardio twice a week, so that I make full use of my pitifull gym membership...

*Plus I am totally motivated by the latest "Shape" issue that features yoga stuff....*

After reading the feature articles, I realised that there are truth in the underlying long term benefits in practising yoga that I knew but clearly forget. I use to be one of those people who love yoga for the physical and calming benefits, but since I was slacking on the past few months, I realised that now the calm and peacefullness I seek over the last few weeks can be assigned with a more balanced long term yoga practice...

*Big sigh*

If you have been reading up lately, my hectic schedule (cheewah...terasa macam VIP pulak) has driven me to being...

1. More moody
2. Curse more than ever (yeah...I am back to cursing in the car habit....sigh)
3. Unconciuosly stressed. I put unconcious here because i am not directly stressed out on something, but I always have a kind of temperament, macam ala2 senang marah, moody kinda angry

I yearn for those days when my level of patience is higher, calm to a poinbt I kind brush silly things off and make people happier by feeling jovial and less cynical most of the time.

*Now I feel like a bitch*

Sigh

So last Friday I was back to class. I started back to basics I have to admit, and it was okeh, since the instructor that i oh-so-love was leading the class....the cutey Mr Kunal....

*I hope he never come across this. If you guys know him, please don't ever tell him that I think he's such a cutey...I'll blush*

I feel the stretch and burn right away in ALL places (including the muscles on my back...it keeps on thudding non-stop) and I feel good.I didn't even curse when the parking moron parked one-third in my parking spot (okeh....will be updated shortly, it comes with pics) i just took charge and leave a pressie to that moron at the side of her passenger seat. Nothing much. Just a token of love.

I am heading for another one tonight (of course lepas Ezora, what d'ya think?).....any of you interested in joining. Mr Cutey is teaching Astangha Yoga at 8.30pm *wink wink*.

No comments: