Monday, June 2, 2008

Cheapskate ke bila bawak bekal pergi kerja???

There's quite a number of people today at office, reason being one team which were onm fieldwork the past 2 weeks had came back (finally...human beings). So there's loud noise again and chit chattering everywhere, just heavenly.

If the past one week I can easily escape lunch since there is not many people around, today is different. Tobat aku tak tau diorang nak balik, so dah masak siap2. Takkan nak biarjekan food tu, sayang. So I politely declined lunch invites, and brag on my food...

*Mestila. Bangun pagi masak sendiri okeh. Sape tak bangga???*

There are even a supportive few that came up and said they wanted to join me tomorrow. Great! Ada kaki nak lunch in office. Takde la aku terperuk tersipu2 malu di tengah2 secretary2 ofis. Hahahah. Not that I don't like their company. They are pretty cool and friendly. Tapi ye la kan, sometimes I felt a bit awkward there, tapi what the heck, I have to eat too kan? So buat bodoh je la....

Anyhow. If Tina has come by a few office weirdo's....we have one too here. But I never came up to a point addressing her here because I don't see a point. Well, I tried once, but then the draft later got lost, so I malas nak tulis balik everything, so I let it slide....

Lets name her Missy for now.

Over the past few weeks lunch has been a hush hush thing in office because we are trying to avoid lunching with Missy. Not that we mind the company. We just got irritated over the constant nagging and know-it-all attitude. Seriously, there is nothing in the world that Missy doesn't know or tried or attempted, and no better suggestions can come up fropm any other person which are better than her so called life experience. So after a while the attitude kinda wears people off....

So it was 12.30pm - lunch time - and everyone is getting ready to leave when Missy passed by and starts asking...

"Where are you guys going for lunch??"

Soalan cepu emas...

Most of the peeps tried to dodge the question by pretending busy, then she look at me straight in the eye, and again, repeated the question...

So I answered ;

"I'm not going with the rest, I have my own lunch. U want to join me at the pantry?"

*sambil senyum innocent. well, the pantry is a common area, nobody can shoo her away from that place. so safe la kan*

To my dismay she said....

"why la you so cheapskate with lunch, spend a little bit la..."

What? Cheapskate? Me?

Aku bawak bekal so aku cheapskate?

There is something not right there. And even if I want to save pennies over lunch, she has no right to call me cheapskate. Aku bawak spirelli hari ni okeh....satu meal pasta in one utama cost at least RM15, so aku cheapskate la? Dia ingat murah ke nak masak sendiri? It either comes to more or less like eating outside because I only cook for myself.

U can call me cheapskate if I am being thrifty. But then even if it was a joke, its not funny okeh. You dont even know me and soka2 je buat remark macam tu.

Next time kalau ko bawak bekal jangan harap la aku nak ajak makan ngan aku.

5 comments:

zie said...

Apa kata you bagi dier lempang laju-laju? Mulut takder insurance!!!

I really hate this kind of women.

Zuraida said...

Lempang laju-laju???

hahahahah....kelakar la you

*bitch slapping like hell dush dush dudh*

mylife said...

then, i'm a cheapskate as well lah... wakakakkaka

idiot girl! tidak kah dia tau bahawasanya bwk bekal sendiri adalah lebih sedap, jimat & healthy? adakah jimat itu cheapskate? haih!!!

kat ofis aku nih, kalau bwk bekal lagi kena puji okay... kkadang tuh, siap share2 bwk lauk n kenduri ramai2

Ozy said...

i guess the only thing that is cheapskate is the lady.......... coz she can't cook and also she just bitch around of people who brings good food a.k.a home cooking to the office......... the fact of the matter is that, she's jealous of u coz she can't cook or no one to prepare her for her lunch..........

Zuraida said...

she's just pissed nobody wants to go out for lunch with her :P