Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slownya masa berlalu....(lagi)

I have no idea what I should do..

Like many other days, this is one of those days that I feel like whining and rambling non-stop, tapi nak buat macam mana....takkan aku nak menjaja kata-kata kosong keliling office kan, so I shut up, sit quietly at my desk and be a good model employee...

Yeah right....

*phone buzzed...its my personal trainer from the gym trying to locate me (again!), oh my! oh my!*

Rasa macam nak meletup je rasa tensi membuak-buak bercampur baur dengan rasa bosan tahap gaban!!!!Macam sial je!!!

There you have it....

So I took my keys and went back home to get a light nap during lunch hour. It has been good. But I dread the moment my alarm buzzed non-chalantly, reminding me it's time to drive back to work, and no matter what I can never snooze this one...

*the phone buzzed again....the PT again, asking me when is my next session. jeez...this guy wont give up???*

Again, the dread the size of the himalayan hangs on me. But then I manage to pick up my Faizal Tahir CD (that has long left on a table at home....menjerit2 mintak didengari....tapi asyik dilupakan...) and now, its on air keeping me wide awake....

Seriously, this CD is not bad.

I'm hunting Anuar Zain's CD next.Then I am getting Arif to get him to sign it for me....hehehee...macam gila fanatik je sampai nak sign2 ni, tapi what the heck, bagi task so that ada cabaran sikit dalam relationship ni....

Ish ish ish....aku sudah mula meraban...

Its 2 hours to the end of the working day. Kejamnya dunia ini.....

2 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

seronoknya la office hour bole lari blk rumah utk tido.. :D

Zuraida said...

babe,

rumah depan ofis la. kalau jalan kaki slow walk 10 minit, kalau drive tak sampai 5 minit dah sampai...

:)