Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I need...

1. Food because I am hungry. Seriously. Macam malas je nak buat HL shake tu. Takpe la. One day missing it wont hurt.

*i keep on saying that. its not good*

Maybe I will go and get a piece of the Papa Bear cream puff today. It has indeed been a week since I have forgotten to eat the one I bought last week.

2.Clarinase. My running nose is getting worse, and the fact that I am (again) bored to the brim and the office is cold as hell ain't helping. I should run to the nearest pharmacy asap.Or maybe I should just go to the clinic and stake a claim for an MC.

*again....alasan lagi.Not good.*

On second thought, maybe I shouldn't.

3. To go shopping!!!!But payday aint till next week.

Why the hell am I impossed to such a restriction in this life?Have I done wrong in my prior life? I thought I was a tinkerbell and I had done tonnes of good deeds, and I simply don't deserve to be on crunch mode now.

Sigh.

Kan best kalau dengan soka hati je boleh walk in to any LV stores and buy whatever you want on impulse?

*babe, those kind of ppl have other kinds of problems you might not want. But still, the thought is tempting*

4. Work.

Seriously...can I get some???

*korang mesti pelik kan? Ada kerja bising, takde kerja bising...heheheeh*

2 comments:

puterikurekure said...

hehhehe....

takpela. hari ni aku bagi ko cuti HL satu hari. :)
birthday girl la katakan....

Zuraida said...

amboi...cuti HL. Pagi tadi dah ambik satu dah cik puan!!!

*aku makan rib eye steak tadi masa lunch...yummey!!!*