Thursday, June 12, 2008

IDG Volleyball

Aku dipaksa!!!!Don't get me wrong...I love volleyball...but I haven't played since IDG last year...sigh....and before that, the last game was 2 years before (at PwC's IDG).I dragged Komala to come and support me & chi....sadis la kalau kalah then there were just us...sob sob....nasib baik dia baik hati....heheheh!!!

So Chi picked me up after work and we zoom off to Wisma OCM for the game...

That's Chi with his girlfriend (such a sweet lad....I like!!!) and me & komala....I have to admit that is such a burok pic of me but what the heck, I was so nervous we didn't camwhore that much in the first place...

Mana tak nervousnya!!!!Tak pernah practice, the team was practically formed 20 minutes before we start warm up. What kind of disaster can u expect???

One of our supporter from Forensics dept, Wai Meng...that were eventually dragged into the team (because he displayed enthusiasm and skill during warm up...heheheh) and was made to change into one of the other players wardrobe....heheheh...by the team captain...

Same case what happen to Chi last year...

*Wai Meng...once you're in believe me...they will drag you to the court again next year. So next year, sila bawa baju sukan okeh!*

Some pics of us in action...

That's team captain cheering...he even did the victory dance okeh when we started scoring...

Not that we won anything!!!!

yeah yeah yeah....we lost both games and end up with 4th place!But we didn't go down without a fight. believe me.. aku try separuh nak mati kejar bola ok....

*bukan main main punya!*

I played 4 gruelling sets last night! I was very very tired. Nasib baik the Tax dept partner, Mr Chew, belanja makan after the game...

Once the kari kepala ikan dah depan mata I dah tak pikir apa dah....to hell with diet....I'm starving and tired and in pain....all others can wait...

So walaupun penat...I tido dengan aman...

*except for a few times awaken by the gruesome spike sent by Team 4's destroyer...sigh...mental okeh*

I woke up with a bad hair day...

Sebab tu malas blogging satu hari....

But I found a great dress for saturday....me = happy!!!

*aku paling tak tahan masa chi hilang contact lens atas court...the whole game stopped and everyone mula meniarap cari contacts dia...hehehehe....no pics...sebab kameraman sibok cheer!!*

No comments: