Friday, June 27, 2008

The List...

Meeting ended slightly over 3pm. Not as late as I thought. By now even all the managers are out from the boardroom already. Hmmmm....maybe sebab kitorang kurang complain this round...hehehe....not that there is much to say in the first place.

So since I was out of the meeting I had been busy with my grocery list...

Yeah...the list of food to consume over the next 1 to 2 weeks.

For people who live alone like me having to stock too many food have its blunder. Too much it might go to waste, too little might starve you. So, thought process must be applied so that there are ample (healthy) food supply at home. For me it gets even tougher since I am on a (permanent) diet, and I have to choose my meals wisely since I get one meal a day.

And I intend to stick to it...

So apart from planning what to do tomorrow (clean the house, do the laundry, catch up with 8am yoga, buy groceries).....I have to start planning what I should eat from tomorrow, till next Friday.

That's a very hard thing to do okeh.....

For starters, it meant that no eating out the whole week. Secondly, it signals that I have to now forego the freedom of waking up at 8.30am for work (that I have been doing the past 2 weeks since my collegues came back from fieldwork) to cook my lunch.

Sigh.

It's a positive thing aite?It should be good. I did it the last time. I can do it again now.

So after almost an hour scrunching over the menu for the next 7 days....I came up with a one pager list of "things to buy at the market" tomorrow....

*OMG...my writings are barely legible. What happen to my nice scribbles?*

I noted that some of it can actually be grabbed at JJ on the way home. Maybe I should pay JJ a visit later on my way back...

*Excuse to miss the 7pm yoga class again???Perhaps. But please, its paid for....if you are not going to use the privilleges why pay for it???*

Sigh...

Get ready for a lot of cooking updates over the next few days. *grin*. Anyhow, something I read over Shape (July Edition - the one about yoga...I like!!!) to share...

"Most people who think that they are overweight tends to get even more overweight as the body releases hormones associated to depression and stress, leading to more weight issues"

That's the jiz of it...summarised. i don't have a copy at hand right now (coz it's at home), so I just have to write down what I remember.

Moral of the day : Lets think positive and instead of fretting over being overweight, lets just try to achieve a healthy lifestyle instead. The rest will follow.

That's it for today.

Have a good weekend peeps!!!

PPS; I am searching for a good personalise yoga class that can teach me proper yoga techniques. Any recommendations???

No comments: