Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lunch hour woes....

Sorry if I have dissapointed anyone for not cooking since last weekend.....

I have developed a habit to crash the early morning alarm over the past few days and resorted to wholemeal bread and peanut butter with fruits....and today, just plain sandwich brought from jaya Jusco. But alas, I am still drinking a lot of water and taking 2 HL shakes a day....bravo bravo!!!

*trust me the temptation is creeping in....crawling through my vains and I am screaming inside like a madwoman*

So I have been eyeing the cream puff at Jaya Jusco for weeks now...

*Papa Bear cream puff - single - yummey!!!!*

And since I have only one sorry piece of sandwich today, I decided, what the heck. I am playing volleyball later anyway, so a bit of sugar would help.

*I have been having brain freeze all day due to the super cold air-conditioning in the office. My brain is working at a very very very slow pace. There are several times today that I realised that my mind wander aimlessly for no specific reason, and a stabbing pain follows the realisation of such wander.....I really need sugar!!!*

Only later that I found out that we are celebrating kak Sarah's bday today....and we are having secret recipe's Banana Choc and New York Cheesecake later at tea.

*I love New York CheeseCake...wink wink*

Harusla aku main bola dengan lebih gigih nanti untuk membakar lemak....

No comments: