Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More movies...

Aku tau...sudah lama tak update movies that I watch...heheheh...sumpah ini terjadi sebab tahap kemalasan yang membuak2, bukan sebab tak pergi tengok wayang...

In no particular order, here it goes...

Cerita gergasa hijau....went to the movies after work with Komala and WenChu, and we were seated at the edge of our seats for the next hour or so over the overwhelming CGI effects. The hulk is a bit cartoonish but seriously, macam mana la agaknya nak me'live'kan such character...both green and huge.....I think its an improvement compared to the earlier Hulk...lagi nampak macam kartun...


This movie is confusing...but then what would you expect kan???Dah directed by M Night Shyamalayan, harusla cerita dia pelik2. But then nauzubillah lah kalau tiba2 all the trees decided to gang up against human race and make us commit suicide.Mintak dijauhkan.But then that can be a form of armageddon, who knows, kan?Maybe its better dari diserang yakjuj dan makjuj...

I LOVE KUNG FU PANDA!!!!!

Gandakan itu by a million times.Its hillarious, not to mention witty and heartwarming. Aku harus pergi beli DVD dia so that I can watch it over and over again...and now I want the Kung Fu Panda toy bear as well, so that it can team up with my CB bear to accompany me sleep at night and ward off all the nightmares..heheheh....

Serious...jangan tak tengok...

3 comments:

mylife said...

havent watch any.. yet... but teringin sgt nak tgk kung fu panda... sbb most review said its hillarious to the max... hmmm... n also citer happening tu sbb ada mark wahlberg...

hulk nak tgk but then, tak real lah hulk dia... actor dah cun... my fav... potong betul

puterikurekure said...

teringin tgk kungfu panda!!!!!!!!

Zuraida said...

tengok jangan tak tengok!