Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Morning traffic...

Yeah, I am a year older today. Thanks everyone for wishing as early as 7.30am...heheheh (apart from those who called/sms at midnight)......its like a wake up call that keep on buzzing and buzzing when I am feeling very very lazy to go to work....

*huge grin*

I have to admit that I snooze my alarm a few times (got to find a watch that can't snooze, like the ones I use to have back in my dorm room days and rings from one end corridor to the other) and with my heavy nose, wished that I don't have to go to work....

Though late, I dragged myself out of the bed, hit the showers, blended my morning shake and hit the road to only end up in this on my way out to work....



And I was not even out of my condo gates yet.

Apparently they have a malfunction with the elctronic gates and the bar wont come up.

So much for security.

I have to wait for about 10 minutes before they finally have the brains to lift one of the bars manually and let us out. I was about to give up and call it a day.

*mengada-ngada...heeheheh...saje cari alasan*

I can't wait till the day ends. Sigh. For now I'm chilling with my PRamlee The Musical soundtrack. Really made my mornig.

*another huge grin - Siti Nurhaliza's version of Azizah's number is definitely better than Emilda's....but then I suppose she exerted effort*

3 comments:

puterikurekure said...

happy birthday my dear!

la..jem sampai camtu skalik ek..cian ko..

takpe, malam ni celebrate birthday puas2 k?
:D

Zuraida said...

thank u thank u...

malam ni nak makan rib...then nak tengok futsal..hahahahah!!!

Ms. Lili@ said...

Kak Zu...! Happy Birthday!!! =)