Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nervous

Tiba-tiba aku nervous tak tentu pasal....

I was minding my own business today, partly bored partly lazy, while surfing around finding research materials forMiss Cashmere, when I got a call from an unknown number.

Usually I am slightly reluctant to answer unknown calls, but since I have advertised my contact info practically everywhere for HL it kinda defeats the purpose if I rejected the call (unless confirm its from the bank ke, gym ke, apa ke....hehehe...kadang2 agak serabut nak entertain, jadi buat donno je), so I answered anyhow.

Potential customer rupanya!

From the flyers we distributed months back!

Harusla aku set an appointment kan???

So we set the time to meet later today, and will make a mental note to bring a sample over coz she plans to have a taste of it. As soon as I hung up I had a certain rush of nervousnesss...

Jangan silap....ini bukan panik attack!!!

Selama ni ok je confident bila i jumpa potential customers. Maybe because they were all friends and relatives. This is the first time I'm meeting a stranger and oh boy, when the thought hit me it felt as if I am preparing for public speaking...

So I YM Wei Liew....

Me : I'm feeling nervous....

Wei Liew : why?

So I explained....

Me : Do I look nervous?

Wei Liew : Nope

I look at him....in disbelief...

Wei Liew : you will do just fine

Sigh....I hope so.

2 comments:

zie said...

Darl,

Trust me, you will do just fine!!

Zuraida said...

phewh...
alhamdullillah things went well.
tak payah explain banyak pun sebab dia memang dah pernah ambil..dia setakat nak stock je sebab she has her on program in place.

wlok jugak tu. kahkahkah