Monday, June 9, 2008

Progress progress

Actually, there was a lot to update...heheheh...tapi i sibok edit gambar, so tunggu la sampai siap ok...

But to quench the thirst of the lot who has been clicking my site for updates...here is some news....my healthy diet plan is working!!!!heheheh!!!

Ok, the news is not new. You guys must have been expecting it after I have frantically announced that my baju kurung has to be resized last Friday. Tapi takde visual pic macam mana nak proof the result kan....so here it goes...

This is me, about 2 weeks ago...at Jo's bday party...

I'm in blue at utmost front left corner....by this time I am about 2 months in HL program, lost and gain like yoyo because I have not been really strict following my diet plan...

Lepas Jo's bday aku mula la mengerah tenaga macam askar rejim Israel...hehehhe....dengan healthy eating schedule and take home lunches (not to mention gallons and gallons of H2O)...

2 weeks later this Saturday....


Terkejut tengok gambar...hari ni jugak aku pi measure with Karen kat KL...
Total lost during the duration of program;
Weight : 4 kg
Chest :0.2 inches
Upper waist : 1.6 inches
Waist : 4 inches
Lower waist : 4 inches
Hip : 2 inches
Arms : 1 inch each
Total inches lost :12.8 inches

Kah kah kah....harus success...patutla baju dah start fit balik....

Harus teruskan usaha....need to loose 15kgs more...

7 comments:

mylife said...

goodness gracious zue!!! big changes!!! congrats... i sgt jeles... ni yg i nak lebih gigih nih... i shud be more gigih during weekend actually... waaaaa....

u look good babe... i think if u maintain ur strict discpline, u definitely gonna be reached ur supermodel look after all during the wedding!!!...

x sabar... keep on posted okay...

~LIZA~ said...

seriously nampak ketara ok!! i jealous :( but obviously u look good.. well done zue!!

*hugs*

zie said...

Zue....well done!!!

Compile segala kesemuanyer...including all those Israel's regime, diet, recipes and I wanna meet u lepas I habis maternity.

I lagik banyak babe...mau 30 -40 kgs nie....to get back to my pre-engagement weight dimana I hanya 65kg okay. Sekarang aku rase dah almost 100kgs dah....Hu hu...

God...help....

Zuraida said...

babes...

timo kasih timo kasih!!!aku pun terkejut sebenarnya, didn't realize it till we were camwhoring last weekend!

ziez,
usaha tangga jaya. pintu rumahku sentiasa terbuka okeh...

cepat2 put me on speed dial!

Ozy said...

peewit peewit.........hahahahahaha.........ok here's another secret if u dun know........before eating, drink a glass of water......... it is jenny craig's biggest secret........kudos to zue

Zuraida said...

thanks ozy...tehehehehhe

puterikurekure said...

gambateee!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaiyo!