Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged by Intan - 7 things

I am being tagged by PuteriKureKure......babe, dah lama gilos tak buat benda2 tag ni, and since I have the spare time, aku layankan...heheheh....

*I know its suppose to be up yesterday tapi punya la susuah nak upload pics semalam...so postponed...*

Here it goes....

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog - DONE!

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. - ok, read up! nothing weird though....coz i'm kinda the plain type, so not much weird stuff happening to me apart from having weird (and enjoyable -heheheh!) friends!

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs - I think a lot of bloggers I know have done this before....so the list dah agak exhausted. I am tagging anyone who wish to be tagged. Tomake it fun add photos please!!! Tapi kalau ada sesapa nak buat lagi with another 7 facts about themselves feel free to do it okeh!!!

Orang2 yang aku intend nak tag....
Tina Naj - woohoo....tak pernah aku guna abbreviation nih.
PuteriKureKure - tapi dia dah tag aku dulu
SolelyMyLife
FahmiRosli - man, if you haven't done this sila buat okeh!
Ziez
Mom+Dotter+Son
Liza - sebab dia baru link aku...heheheh!

4.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

So here it goes - 7 random fact about me!

1. I go crazy over diamonds



Diamonds are a girl's best friend indeed....hehehehe. Dulu aku tak pandang pun benda2 macam ni, but since Arif had been taking me out to (all) the jewelleries stores in town....I have developed a certain knack of taste and craziness over diamonds and gems....

Kalau la aku ada banyak moolahs!!!!!

Kalau la aku boleh buat macam Blair Waldorf on her birthday (Gossip Girl...sangat fanatik over it now...xoxo!), just step in a jewellery store, eye on something i like and put i on reserve....and the same day a certain price charming (tak kira la kalau seteruk Chuck Bass pun, as long as he is hot) will drop by the store and pick it up for me.....

Gosh, I watched too much tv!

2. My Love For Food....

I enjoy good food....all my close buddies know it! Nothing beats good company over a nice meal...



Should I say more??? But my fascination over food had taken its toll....and know wether I like it or not....I have to go on a strict diet....

I am now a Herbalife junkie....

3. My fascination over shoes.....

Since lately shopping for clothes tends to depress me, I turned to one thing that can never go wrong....SHOES!!!

U think this is the most I can do????You guys should come and visit my house now....the empty space you see in front of the shoe rack in the pic above is now filled with shoes....

P/s : I need to go to IKEA and get more shoe rack! If this goes on for another month I might not have the space to walk to the kitchen.

4. I love to Party with Friends!!!

Need I say more!!!!


My party babes...the best!

5. I have a soft spot for dogs (especially puppies) but I can never own one...

Sigh.....what to do????

I suppose a cute pup like my cousin Michelle's pooch Beans (pic above) would just have to stare longingly over the possibilities of my loving carress....

6. Can't believe how I can become so close to Tina....

Okeh...that came as a surprise to me...I have never thought she'll be one of my besties...

I still remeber those days in high school when she was the girl across the corrider that sometimes irritates the guts out of me with her curly hair!!!Tapi bila pikir2 balik her curly hair was kinda cute okeh! Then I always go about wondering why she was ever called Tina when her real name was never even close to that...

But then after years apart (chewah, macam filem Melayu pulak) we sort of found each other (actually she found me...dia add I kat friendster. That time I sangat buta dengan IT networking nih) and I found out that she is a good friend and listener. I wish I had known that from back then, heheheeh!

7. When I am oh-so-stressed....I like to hide in a spa.....


I noticed that this is now a quarterly activity I look forward to...and no holiday is complete without a visit to one.

So thats it! Now I have something else to look into....

7 comments:

zie said...

Babe, we share the same common thing is shoes, handbags and off course Diamonds!!!!

puterikurekure said...

hey babe! thanx for answering the tag...

huwaa...sebenarnya..aku pon into cute little puppies...
takleh tahan babe..nak2 yang jenis bulu panjang2, lebat2...
gerammmm!!!!!!!

Zuraida said...

zie...
ain't we all????

intan,
yang bulu panjang2?heheheh...macam shaggy dog? I love the maltese...putih, gebu, comel, manja...hahahah...macam aku gak!

mylife said...

zue, ko mmg menambahkan utang tag aku tau... nanti lah ek... heheehe

eh! aku suka sgt lah tgk puppy cousin ko tuh... dulu aku mmg selalu gak baca blog cousin ko tuh n sgt lah geram tgk puppy dia... first time aku tgk, i waas like "eh, ni anjing betul ke soft toy? cam teddy bear pon ada..." sgt sgt cantik n comel okay... gerammmm... clean plak tuh...

Zuraida said...

mana tak bersihnya...
my auntie mandikan dia tiap2 hari okeh...shampoo dia pun lagi mahal dari shampoo kite...
heheheh

~LIZA~ said...

dalam gambar ur party babes tu.. yg kanan sekali tu zetty kan?

Tina~NaJ said...

i love dogs too!

:)