Friday, June 27, 2008

Tiba-tiba......

....aku dilanda angin meroyan....

It all started yesterday when I got an FB friend request from a girl, M, who...

1. I didn't have a clue who that is...
2. Pic looks like hmmm....ntah la, unrecogniseable
3. The only friend she has in FB is my ex, the car scratcher.

Ntah apa ntah yang bermain di kepala hotak aku yang agak beku ni, me....yang tak pernah approve friend request from strangers....clicked yes.

I didn't feel a thing till I realise....

1. My ex's photo in her friends list...mula2 aku tak nampak sebab view to non-friends were limited
2. The end of her name suddenly ring a bell....

That bitch....

If you recalled my prior entries on bimbo's, there is this one class of human beings yang "tak gheti bahasa, tau dia laki orang, tapi dia kata takpe....my secret is ur secret....she won't know about it" bitch....jenis yang cakap manis depan u kata...

Well kitorang takde apae2, we are just friends

Sumpah, kitorang tak pernah keluar dating

Dia ofismate I je.....memang tak de apa2 jadi pun

When in fact, they are NOT the officemate, the friend (only type) or didn't go out for a date....

Ini la dia contohnya....

Dia ingat that some girls are just stupid that they can fool around and main2 kosong...then lie about it. Bitch. perosak kaum perempuan....

And when I have put the past behind me you suddenly resurfaced and kepoci nak tau ape terjadi pada diriku???Laki ko (yang dulu laki aku) buat hal ke?

*well...that's nothing new.....what goes around comes around kan?dah ko mintak jantan macam tu....*

Sigh....

You may be one of my silent readers....I wouldn't know. But if you think I'll ever be friends with your kind, forget about it.

I'm letting the fact that I approved you slide because I want you to get what you asked for....

Answer to your first question (that I know is playing over and over again in your head) ... YES,MY LIFE IS WAY BETTER NOW.

And also YES, I HAVE EVEN MORE GOOD TIMES. To proof the point, from now onwards I'll upload all the amazing photos of me in FB so you (and my ex) can dwell over it.

AND YES, I STILL HAVE BIGGER B**Bs THAN U....hehehehe, I know....don't fret.

*ok, the last bit is uncalled for*

AND YES.....MY NEW MAN IS
1. Loyal
2. Sweet
3. Spoil me to bits...in every way
4. Generous (the best part....bukan macam my ex :P)
5. Responsible
6. and many more I don't need to tell you.....squirm u bitch!

OK...now I am going back to loading more photos....

2 comments:

zie said...

Babe...creepy nyer story nie. Gila apo..nampak sangat dier kecoh nak tahu ur well-being ker hapa ker kan?

Zuraida said...

yeah....takpe takpe.kalau dia nak menjeleskan diri sendiri silakan la kan.aku bukannya kenal sape dia.