Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today's lunch

Some of you might be bored with my "take from home lunch" entries but what the heck....I need to keep my motivation level up so that my diet plan would work one way or another....so bear with me.

Today's lunch is Nasi Daging and Telur Goreng.Wah!Banyaknye masa aku nak masak nasi daging, but seriously, it takes only 5 minutes as I cheated by using pre-marinated lamb, chopped them to pieces and dump the whole thing to my boiling rice.

Sompah after that aku sambung tido for another hour before I head to the shower, dress up and packing them to office.

Dasar pemalas...hehehehe.

This was on Wei Liew's table today....


Cute kan!!!!!

Aku nak jugak! But I have the 3 little mugs of fake grass , a JLo perfume bottle, Nivea Whitening lotion, a rak of files (of my own) and 2 big bottles of H2O on my desk at all times.....so kat mana nak letak hamster??

Nanti dia tak cukup ruang bermain....

4 comments:

mylife said...

zue, keep in posting sbb aku suka... wakakakkaak.... giving me ideas on healthy food meals...

p/s aku kan cheapskate gak... hiks

Zuraida said...

tehahahahahaha...

rakan2 lunch aku makin bertambah. Dengan naiknya harga petrol, ko tengokla esok mesti lagi ramai...heheh

MisSy F said...

dear,please dun stop letak all the healthy food pics!one of my inspiration to be healthy jugak..hehehe =)

Zuraida said...

dear missy f....
harus harus!!!!to come to think of it, it inspires me too!!!nanti kalau i masak lagi i post okeh!!