Monday, June 16, 2008

What a weekend....

After all the "DONT's" that I did (kinda over-do) last weekend....I only deserve to eat this for lunch today....

Caesar salad with hard-boiled eggs- with fried dumplings - and 2 piece of raisin bread.

Sigh...

But I do have tonnes of fun....and I have no regrets....

Since I was on MC last Friday, the food blunder started off early with my KFC snack plate and pulut cendol (with kacang and jagung , the whole deal okeh!!!) combo.


Ini gara2 terpengaruh dengan peej and noy. I think if this keep going on for a while, there is no point to be on a diet in the first place...

Tapi I soka cendol pulut!!!!Macam heaven okeh!!!!!

By the way....Arif and I went to see P Ramlee the Musical last Saturday.

We have great seats!!!Iyela, Encik Arif lupa beli tiket awal2, so tinggal tiket RM203 je, after Celcom 15% discount dapat la RM183.

But its farting worth it!!!Every single penny. The musical was very very good. Kalau ada 'can' pergi lagi, I will definitely will not miss it for anything in the world...

*and yes lilia....I got the CD's too*

While waiting for the show to start I had a bowl of bubur kacang at the kafeteria.

Serious sangat syiok!!!!

OK...the following are more pics before the show!!!




It was full house okeh!!!!Thanks honey, for taking me there. I know how much effort you have taken to do so, since u hate the theater.

Nothing much done over the weekend as I took the time to recuperate and catch up on my zzz's.

But on Sunday we went to have durians at SS2, PJ...


Ini semua sebab teringin.....macam orang mengidam okeh!!!Last2 makan 2 ulas je, heheheh, lain bawak balik!

Sigh...

Maybe today I should go to gym. Lepas Ezora la...

*Fiza, aku tak sabar2 nak balik tengok Ezora hari ni tau!!!Last Thursday miss, rasa sangat sangat tak puas hati!!!!*

2 comments:

lili@edlin@ said...

*and yes lilia....I got the CD's too*

... and there you go, a pic of you.

=)

no no no, there's nothing wrong with your pic. heh, cume ingatkan nak tunjuk gambar CD ke ape.. :P

anyway, best kan the show?? i wouldnt mind watching it again too, if they ever plan to come out with season 3.

Zuraida said...

heheeheeheheh

i figured that u guys know what a CD looks like...heheheh

the show was superb!!!!!i soka sangat!