Thursday, July 3, 2008

Age is catching up...

Last night was another long night at town. I end up having to get my fiance to fetch me at the last place on earth I want to be in at 3 am, but then he was understanding enough not to fret or grumble a single word...

Dah la my boss was at the back seat...

That is one long story that will never be told. Hehehehehe. Anyhow, work resumes as usual today. I still have to be in by 8.30am, so, lazy as I maybe (or more like experiencing hellish pain to a point I feel like my kneecap is bursting), I rose at my usual hours, had a thorough shower (as I need to take the smell of smoke off my hair) and buzz to work like a bee...

Not that I get to do anything much the whole morning.

Sigh...

As I get older, I can't help but feel the changes in my body. The level of resistence dropping. Constantly getting tired by 9pm. Fragile to a point that I am easily injured when I suddenly take up a sports activity.

I blame it on my weight. But I suppose my current lifestyle ain't helping either.

Sigh...

But I also notice that there are people out there who aged but still energetic!In fact, there are yogis way older than me (like my dad's age ok) in my yoga classes that can do yoga better than I do.

I have such an admiration for those kind of people.

Sigh....

Should start now on focusing to better long term health. I don't want to age like a granny and wither off at such an early age.

No comments: