Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back on the ciggies...

Teruknya....sudah lama berhenti hisap ciggies, sebab tension yang amat semalam aku rembat sekotak dari En Tan....

*Do not fear. I bet this is a temporary thing. It will stop as soon as the one kotak yang I rembat semalam abis. Macam sayang je nak donate....sebab itu ciggie free*

Anyhow, the course this morning is conducted by Ms CeeCee *bukan nama sebenar* instead of the infamous Miss Kay. Ms CeeCee's class is way better...I like, so aku sangat suka hati all morning sampai ada jugak kadanag2 I participate in team discussion and answer q's.

*As if participation is not compulsory...hhehehehe...usually aku buat bodoh je*

Sigh....

5 days to my flight to Bangkok....tak sabar rasanya. Lantakla stuck with Missy pun, I will deal with that when the time comes. Just the thought of going away for a while is blissfull...

OK, gtg. Nanti aku tulis panjang2 kantoi pulak.

P/s : I know some of you are waiting for pics. It's still in my camera and the battery is still not charged. I'll get to it tonight ok. So have a little patience...

No comments: