Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A class with our very own Dolores...

Miss Kay came to class today with her very own 'Professor Dolores' uniform...

Imagine that in light pink.....u will get her exact look today.

*Tapi dia bukan caucasian ye....but yesterday she got her hair permed in big curls....so macam the hair lebih kurang la, cuma panjang sikit*

Baru 30 minutes in the course, she is losing somewhere at "I know what everyone is doing......does that measure efficiency" and there goes blah blah blah of how efficient my team was and there were pointers and such on how to improve efficiency....

Ironically it does not impress me...since the talk of efficiency doesn't really jive with intangible assets. But what the heck. Plus, the fact that she goes on and on about how efficient you can be if you focus with work then there is no need to stay late...yada yada yada...

*Which maybe explain why she once ditched her senior in amidst a job in a middle of broad daylight to get a hair perm....maybe she's damn efficient. Too bad later the job turned sour and all the blame rest on her senior. Pure case of bad luck*

I lack respect to people who does not practice what they preach. My heartrate is racing faster and the temperature up to a point of no return...

Soon, I will be somewhere in la la land...

Before I ramble non stop of how I hate this course, I better stop here. I wish Ms CeeCee to continue teaching us, but then we are graced with our own Dolores, so most probably we are stuck here the whole day...

If only I can magic my way through things like Harry Potter...

No comments: