Thursday, July 24, 2008

Drooling Over Spa's....

I know, I am suppose to be in training in Bangkok and not on holiday. But it does not hurt to be well informed of the spa's that I can go to for R&R...

So far the cost is mindboggling. Kalau tak cecah RM400 tu tak sah. Tapi aku silap google ke???

Whatever it is, here are the picks that came up when I google "Bangkok Best Spa's"...

1. Divana Spa @ DVN and next to Emporium mall. Signature recommended treatment is the hot stone therapy.

*I suka hot stone therapy. After treatment rasa lega je urat2 semua. Sangat best. Sometimes I had it done kat Urban Retreat @ Curve*

2. Mandara Spa @ Bangkok Marriot Resort & Spa.

Ini sudah memang terkenal famousnya. Tapi since harga lebih kurang, I will reserve this till dater Italy, so that I can utilise the RM50 voucher per treatment that we got during the Estee Lauder sale.

3.Ananda Spa @ President Solitaire, Sukhumvit 11.

Jeez...gambar spa dia sangat cantek!!!Its claimed that this is a garden of Eden in amidst the bustling city. No spa menu, can't actually gage how much damage it will cost me. So I will have to KIV (again).

4. Spa Botanica @ Sukhotai Hotel.

Gosh aku tak tau kat mana ni, tapi its in a hotel and the pics looks fabulous. Buat air liur mula meleleh.

5. Spa I Am , also located in the Sukhumvit district. Ini terlebih pricey. Can dream, can never happen.

*Plus the spa menu is in Thai, so aku tak paham satu patah perkataan pun*

Sigh...

Takpe la, maybe nanti bila sampai kat sana baru decide.....

2 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

bila pegi training mesti la mentally exhausted kan? so u have an excuse :D

Zuraida said...

yeah....
best best