Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Flight to Bangkok...

So far Bangkok has been great.

What's not to like?? Training is fun, you get to meet new interesting people, in a shopping haven and food is endlessly good.

*Plus its free.Sangat diet blunder. Lantakla. I prefer not to care*

The wait in KLIA is brief. I checked in my luggage, got my boarding pass and an hour later, already seated at the waiting area for my flight..

But it was delayed coz it needs to be refueled.

Jeez. In virtue of my day of chaos and clumsiness....I happily snaped pics at the waiting area..

And as I boarded the plane, forgetfully left my coat at the waiting area seat....and realised it only 2 hours later when we have touched down at Suvarnabum (pronounced by the flight attendant as so-var-na-bom, what the heck??) airport...

Sigh....pure case of bad luck.

Prior to clearance at the immigration counter I got missy to snap me this...

P/s 1 : Nasib baik tak kena jerit dengan immigration officer...

P/s 2 : Alhamdullillah, masih belum berlaku Perang Dingin atau Perang Dunia ke-3

I was tired, and exhausted.So we headed straight to Ascott @ Sathorm, where we will be residing till the end of the 5 day course.

*yeah, 6 star hotel. bilik dia sangat cantek!!!fully equipped with all the facilities (washing machin, kitchen with microwave oven and cooking hub and fridge, as well as state of the art AV equipment).but no flat screen tv's. bummer!*

What made my day was this...

They give out L'Occitane as toilettries...wakakakakaka...

Tiap2 hari aku kumpul shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion set.

*Its ok. Missy didn't bother to open even a bottle of it, she sticks to her May shower gel.So I got all the pleasures to sapu all the toilettries till Saturday*.

I am definitely loving it!

3 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

sounds like u r having fun :D can't wait for u to come back!

*hugs*

zie said...

Bestnyer....It's great when work do provide u leisure at the same time , kan?

Zuraida said...

bestkan???
its so much fun, especially the stay in ascott.