Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Going away....

In exactly 12 days, I am scheduled to fly to Bangkok on a course. Yang ini confirm. Flight itinerary and hotel bookings are in place. But the I am going with the last person on earth I expected to be with, Missy.

*ala, yang panggil aku cheapskate tu....sigh*

That's why lately I have tremendous motivation and discipline to go to my yoga classes. I am in fact hoping that my body will get in tune with the poses and (lucky enough) remember how i get from one pose to another so I can practice when I am in Bangkok. Looking at past history working with her, I might need a high level of patience if I am to be in the same room with her for a whole week.

So recently I received a mail from the course coordinator confirming my dietary requirements, then I asked about the room.

She replied...

"We are not sure if Ascot has a twin sharing room. We will advise you shortly once we can confirm the details"

Tak ada twin sharing room???

Happynye. I might get my own room...in which I can happily go in, out and about quietly....

Sneaky...

*Crossing my fingers and praying hard*

4 comments:

Mardy Bum said...

bestnyaaaa! asyik travel jeee. jeles ni.

mylife said...

OMG! zue, all i cud say is, the very best best best of luck on ur bangkok trip... hopefully, u get ur own room... *sigh*

i AM a MARRIED woman said...

best best best best!!!!sungguh jeles. heheehe

haf fun!!!

Zuraida said...

asyik travel je???

Thats an overstatement....bosses aku ni selalu kata nak hantar outstation tapi last minute soka sangat cancel..

me = tension.

Nasib baik this one is confirmed dy.