Wednesday, July 2, 2008

its just Wednesday, and I'm already buzzing over the weekend...

Two days to Friday....

*ok, technically less than that.Coz it's already halfway through Wednesday already :P*

And I am so xcited with the weekend plans.

This Friday my department will be having our quarterly do....so makan dan minum free lagi!!!Its gonna be at OneWorld Hotel poolside, maybe ala2 barbeque kot??? I love our quarterly department do's, but then this time would be slightly somber coz Komala, Wen Chu and Haresh is not around. Sigh. Orang outstation, kita di sini kerinduan. Nevertheless, there are still peeps in office to party with, so it shall be fun!!!I should turn everyone to camwhores that night!!! *wink wink*

I was thinking more of a laid back weekend this week. With arif not around and the girls busy about town. I am not even sure if Tina would be free for breakfast, coz she will definitely be busy like a bee sorting out her wedding preps.

*babe, kalau nak breakfast buzz me*

So if there's nothing on and about, maybe I will catch up with more morning yoga classes, and housekeeping.

But then elle buzzed me and invited me to my friend's Anna's house....she's having her firstborn birthday party this weekend at their crib in Puchong.

Great!!!I have been meaning to catch up with her for quiet some time. Tapi selalu takde peluang. Last time I saw her was at Jaja's wedding a while ago, itu pun sekejap je coz by the time dia arrive, I dah nak gerak dah. Sigh. Anyway, anak2 dia semua cute2 okeh!!!She has 4 kids and they all look like angels.

I hope mine would look like angels too!!! one day....

Fret not...heheheheh....

I bet this weekend will be fun. Can't wait...

No comments: