Friday, July 4, 2008

Liza tagged me!!!

The above was taken last May in moments of boredom at home. I suppose when you are frolicking with nothing camwhoring just took over as the next best alternative...

I suppose I've read this tag virus in other blog, and since Liza has infected me, I feel obliged to do so myself. So here it goes...

1) Nama timangan oleh orang tersayang....
- Mom and siblings ; Zue/Kak Zue
- Tina : Kak Zue
- Party babes : Babe
- Arif : Sayang....
- Once upon a time (hmmm) : Babygirl

2) Anda seorang yang.....
Liberal. Fun (tapi bila angin moody melanda tak berapa fun sangat). Cheerful (most of the time). Sensitive but kept things to myself. Barricade myself from things that can hurt me. Shut out the world when I am hurt and mend my own wounds.

3) Insan teristimewa....
You guys know who you are. Need I say more?

4) Favourite food...
I love eating, so I love a lot of types of food. If you have been reading my blog you would have known that.

5) Favourite color...
Brown, black and gold. Sometimes pink and purple. And any colors that flatter me.

6) Favourite song....
Pop and R&B. At times alternative. I listen to mix of music, so as long as I can bear it I'll keep on listening whatever the genre is.

7) Sikap yang membuat anda stress...
Me - boredome
My fiance's attitude - yang bila dia stress dia marah2 i...boleh tak aku kena jadi mangsa keadaan??Tak patot!!!
In office - anything can thick me off, u will never know
On the road - road assholes. And road caterpillars (jenis yang drive slow nak mampos ingat boleh save minyak dekat fast lane. Move on you b*tch!)
People in General - inconsiderate to a point doesn't know how to be civil, mulut celupar tak hengat, and peeps who doesn't know where their boundaries lies

8) 3 things yang MESTI ada dalam handbag...
- wallet full of cards (ID, discount etc) and appropriate amount of dosh to survive
- keys : car, house, office - aku rasa kalau aku timbang semua kunci yang aku carry ada la dekat sekilo kot
- my house access card. Without it I'm doomed.

9) Kali terakhir anda menagis beriya-iya...
I think last 26th, when I burst to my fiance about......eh mana boleh bagitau.Heheheheh!

10) Peeps to tag - YOU! if you haven't done it so what are you waiting for? Pastu suruh I baca okeh ... holler me at my cbox!

2 comments:

: s h e "2 d" n a: : said...

kak jue yg hots!!..hugs XOXO

Zuraida said...

sheena my dear!!!!
hugs too!!!!
mwahssz!