Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday again...

Weekend is crappy when you are broke...hehehehhe....

But then thanks to a dear friend (who I haven't seen for ages), I still manage to have a great weekend....not that the weekend ain't great if he's not around...hahahah...tapi ada orang belanja makan and tengok wayang kan, obviously la great....kan???

So after lunch with my cik abang tunang and future MIL, I went back home, freshen up and put on my new purple stripe dress....

I have no idea kenapa la lately I keep on buying stripey dresses...but then, this is not as bad as my beetlejuice dress...so I decided to shoe you guys the full length view...


Not bad at all....dress bought at Cats Whiskers during the shopping escapade with Alina and Fiona the week before.

So he picked me up at 6pm, and we went for dinner @ Marche and movies later....dia belanja tengok Journey to the Centre of the Earth!!..

Ok...that's my long-time friend....and our bread pudding, with a generous amount of white milk....sangat la yummey...

*bukan my friend ye yummey, the bread pudding yang yummey...besides, I know him since I was 14....that was like ages ago ok....sangat tak de perasaan*

The movie was fun!!!Too bad we didn't get the 3D glasses.....so tengok macam biase je la. I heard that they gave out the 3D glasses at Mid Valley, and it was awesome watching it on 3D. Takpe la, I'm not that keen to see dinosaurs jumping out of the screen anyway.Tapi baetul cakap Liza, the movie is quite entertaining...

At least its way better than Hellboy! Enough said. Aku tunggu the Dark Night and Mummy 3 pulak lepas ni.

Yesterday I went to my mom's bestie, Auntie Fizah's, one year old daughter birthday party.

*Happening seh, satu tahun dah ada birthday party. Aku rasa dulu masa aku setahun pun tak macam ni. But then I wouldn't know, right?*

There was so much food!!!!I makan macam nak pecah perut (literally) then balik umah tido....

Heavennya dunia.

Haahahhahaha.I wish today is not Monday....

2 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

i already told ben i nak u to be my fashion adviser.. amacam??

Zuraida said...

OMG...pengsan ben nanti...hahahah.
but i dont mind going shopping though.