Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tiba-tiba aku emo sorang2....

It has been a great day. In fact, the day was a buzzing day that I don't feel like time even moved, and suddenly its already 5pm.

I didn't even get to blog (or bloghop) much, since I was busy with a lot of things...

*hehehehehe...you know what*

And it was only recently that I manage to find time to read my favourite pages...and I so heart the wedding of Juliana Ibrahim (ala, yang jadi Isma dalam darama Saka tu). She look so beautiful! I wish that I will be as beautiful as her on my wedding day.

*And because of her I dah go gaga over her photographers...sigh. tapi aku takut aku tak mampu.Ye la...me not so rich...sob sob*

So as I was reading on I found this poem at her blog....and I found out that she read it during her reception.

I felt so touched. Tiba tiba rasa macam nak nangis je....

It is just so lovely.

2 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

busy "menambahkan pengetahuan" ke zue?? hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Zuraida said...

ish ish ish...
menimba ilmu itu tidak salah...