Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tina's Bridal Shower....

Post yang agak dah basi....coz I bet most of the girls had already posted the jiz of the event.

Before that.....GREETINGS FROM BANGKOK!!!!

*huge grin...though I felt fat at the moment, I am happily content!*

Back to what I'm suppose to write...

Last Sunday had been a hectic day. After a full day shopping with Komala and settling bills (as well as packing), I have again rise as early as 8am to shower then later pick up Liza (my partner in crime), so that we can both pick up Tina's cake...

There you go....the two main organisers...

In between picking her up and being at Redbox (where we had the party), we got lost in deep down town old Ampang (somewhere kat Ulu Langat there) for half an hour, the rush to Bangsar for threading & waxing (and wash & blow at Rich's salon....Tina, ur fav guy dah potong rambut pendek, tak jambu dah) and rush back to change and make-up before Arif pick us up at 12.30pm.

We ran a bit late (coz of my hair), which later translate to (very) minimal make-up. Tapi tak pe la, not the girl of the day, so kalau aku comot2 pun takpe.

*owh, the pink top is from cats whiskers....nampak cantek, tapi rasa macam boleh terjatuh bila2...agak menakutkan*

In the process, I forgot Tina's gift (and since she hasn't got it yet, I practically can divulge further details) and totally forget the cue cards for activities....so we end up just eating and singing.

*OKla tu...nasib baik buat kat karaoke*

Here are some pics of us having a great time...



And this is the cake that made us go ding-dong between PJ to Ampang and lost at Ulu Langat...

*Liza dear...kalau aku termoody masa kita sesat tu, aku mintak maaf ok. PMS seh.*

Next...me with the girl of the day...

Babe, you are getting married soon!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

*ok ok, hadiah u i bagi u next Sunday ok?*

And though I have to say early goodbyes, I do hope all of you guys had a great time!

1 comment:

Tina Najib said...

kak zue,

thanks for the party.. i had a blast!!! :)

love u!