Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yeay!!! Sudah Thursday!!!!

I refuse to feel negative today because it's my last day of living in training hell, and it will end in a few minutes or so...yeay!!!!

*Even the course evaluation form is already at hand....ngehngehngeh...should be I be an angel and just pretend not to care, or be devilish and list down most (or all) of the pitfalls that makes the course obviously NOT successful??? I believe the objective have been failed miserably*

But then whatever la. Yang penting in 3 days, I will be hopping on a flight to Bangkok and spend a week training there. And after 5.30 pm (when working hours endZ), I can feel free to indulge on whatever Bangkok has to offer...

*Hey, jangan fikir kotor okeh. Obviously I am more interested in shopping, shopping and shopping....*

So later after lunch, I am going to google on "places to go" and "things to do". I am soooo excited!

*Lantakla if I have to bunk in with Missy. Sigh. Over the past few days, I have come to terms with hellish stuff that my heart somehow soften, and for a minute I feel like I may be nice to Missy next week. I hope it's not spoilt halfway through or anything. I hate to treat people badly*

P/S: See, betapa lembut hatinya aku???

I wish money grow on trees....


If so I would like to have my own money growing lab (macam those weed factory they have in Weeds) so I can be a millionaire overnight....

*And hopefully the money grows overnight...mak cik kayo!!!*

Kalau banyak duit boleh la bershopping sakan...

But then...

August ni kan nak pergi Italy.Sigh. So kena berjimat....otherwise I will have to kiss (more) LV bags goodbye. Plus, nak kena start beli barang hantaran kahwin untuk cik abang tunang lagi.

Kopak la gue...

Money matters aside, August will be a blast! With Tina's wedding coming soon (08.08.08 : aku pulak yang tak sabor!) and my long holiday confirmed (boss dah approve my leave from 16 August to 1 September...gilo bila balik September nanti aku akan kelihatan fresh and glowing tahap dewa Guanyin, heheheeheh!)... I can't help but felt eager and excited...

Sigh..

Next 3 days will be hectic. My officemates wants to have our occasional drinks and fling on Friday, and we agreed on Chillis. ohhh, tak sabar mau rembat nacho's (lagi!).

Then Saturday mesti busy packing, cleaning, catching up with yoga...

*I think there are other stuff I am supposed to do that day. What have I been forgetting???*

Then on Sunday (my flight day), we are throwing Tina her bridal shower! It's all set....adrenaline pumping and all...tapi ada insan2 yang masih membisu....

*babes, if you are reading this, you know who you are, reply my mail please!!!!*

And yes, the blogger babes are part of the guest list. Aku tak sabar mau berjumpa mereka....

Too bad I can't stay till late coz I have to catch the 5.50pm flight from KLIA, but what the heck. At least I am there, and we have loads of fun!

Ooooh....makin excited.

Later will have to go through my list of things to clear before I leave for Bangkok. I don't want to leave any loose ends that can make me go bonkers when I come back.

And yes cousin Elisa dearie, I will email you my Italy flight arrangements by tomorrow so that you can arrange to pick us up in Milan...

My cousin Elisa.....I miss you loads since last Christmas re-union!

Ok, got to go. Mau isi the course evaluation form now....

7 comments:

zie said...

Yeay!!

I am also happy because it is Thursday. Can't wait for the weekend.

Babe, fill up la the course evaluation "ACCORDINGLY".

Sebab kalo u tak isi "BETUL@X", it will defeat the purpose la.

Zuraida said...

babe,

it's filled sangat accordingly okeh.
Istill cant forget macam mana muka associate sebelah i punya muka looks like masa dia nampak berapa i rate si dia.

hahahahaha.

iNi DunIakU said...

hmmm... who r da one will b going for sis tina's party...?

~LIZA~ said...

tina's bridal shower!! seriously i can't wait :D

Zuraida said...

Dear Ini Duniaku...

for Tina's Bridal Shower, i ajak her party babes and some bloggers i know (namely Liza, Farah. Rinie, Shena ans Lea). Some can't make it...so mana yang ada je la.

:)

Zuraida said...

Liza...
Aku tak sabar nak tengok itu kek!
Muahahahahaahh!!!!

~LIZA~ said...

aku pon tak sabar ok!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!