Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bangkok Pics!!!Finally!!!

Apa Elle, blog aku dah bersawang ye???

Bukkannya apa, saja malas nak update...hahahaha...dah la internet lembap nak mampos. Anyhow, the long awaited Bangkok photos are finally published, so read up!!!

The training ended well... I had fun and the crowd was great, so despite me feeling a bit down for not being able to go out shopping the first three days in Bangkok, I still have fun getting to know new people and enjoyed the food and drinks!



All the Things I did After the Work Ended

Everything ended by noon on Friday, so we had ample time to go shopping. Earlier, we made plans with the Indonesians to hit Platinum Mall to grab tops and dresses...

So we changed, and later got stuck in a massive jam...

Ng....tired and practically sleeping in the cramped taxi cab. Thank goodness cab meter dia go by mileage, kalau by minute macam kat KL ni memang sah sah la kita mampos kat sana bayar cab fare.

That's me and another Indonesian collegue, posing in the cab..

By the time we arrived at Platinum mall dah pukul 4.30pm (yeah, stuck in the jam for more than an hour!!!Ni semua sebab *toot* (aku malas nak complain la)....

So tanpa membuang masa aku pun bershopping sakan. The mall is like those Jalan TAR bazar yang jual kain tu....tapi instead of going on a never ending one storey shop, dia bertingkat-tingkat naik ke atas. I spent around an hour there and end up satisfactorily happy...

*But then I knew if I had gone alone I'd be happier.Sigh...*

Halfway through I bumped into the Singaporeans, and since the Indonesians are heading back to the hotel, I switch groups and join the Singaporeans to CentralWorld, that house designer stuff...

*Not that I am going to buy anything expensive, but then there is no harm in just looking around kan??*

That's me at CentralWorld...the Thai's are so superstitious they have a shrine at each corner you go, this is one of it...

They say if you pray and ask for something, and end up getting it, you have to come back and pay your dues....so I stayed away, heheheheh.

Coincidently there was an open air bazar at CentralWorld that day. They sell those handmade stuff. Quite interesting actually, if I have spare cash to burn...

While shopping at the open air market, I found this...

Strawberry slush!!!!For only 30 baht!!!
An interesting sign board I found in during shopping...



U guys get it???

Penat jalan, I had dinner with my Singaporean buddies at Zen's supermarket Food Loft - an upscale Marche kind of eatery with great ambience...

Actually we are not allowed to snap pics, but nobody seems to bother, so I got to get a few shots of my own...



I had sushi and coconut drink.....

Sorry, no sushi pics. Dah abis makan before I sempat ambil gambar.Lapar sangat seh. But then their sushi was to die for....I sanggup makan sushi the whole week kat sini, they were all soooo fresh!!! I soka..
That's my sticky rice pudding!!!Sangat sedap!!!Not mango sticky rice though....its santan and longan.

But I still love them...

People, that's me with a tired (but happy!) face. It was 11pm and we are taking the skytrain, and please mind the sexy cleavage...heheheh...that is so not the lace of my bra, its the lace of my spagetti strap top, ok?


It's a day well spent...hahahaaah....for less than 3k baht i get to grab two sets of gym clothes, a few dresses, 3 tops and a bunch of bags at Naraya...

*Those bags are not for me...trust me*

The Day I Go Crazy Over Home Deco Items - The Final Day!



The last morning in Bangkok was not wasted to the bin, I manage to pull myself together as early as 6am, had my shower and hit the breakfast buffet....and by 7 something am, had immediately rushed to the BTS Skytrain heading towards the Chattuchak Market.


I have to say that the market is heaven for home deco items.I can see myself flaunting in and out of the market in search for decorative stuff for my future new home....

*That time harusla aku bawak Arif sekali....dia mesti ada, takkan dia tak contribute towards our home kot??(heheheheh...wink wink, paham-paham je la okeh)*

While I was there I sempat ambil name card of a few artist that paints very tasteful acrylic paints, next year when I come back I will definitely holler these people and get paintings yang ala2 zen.heheheh.

But then we can't stay that long coz we have to rush for our flight (and sebenarnya nak spend time checking out Bangkok's duty free...heheheh....).So we left the market by 11am, that time tourist were pouring in like rain, and the heat is picking up, so mental note to self - next time kalau nak datang balik kena datang awal2 pagi, kalau tak mesti aku naik rimas!!!!

We arrived at the hotel before 12 noon, then had the chance to shower, and change and again - repack my stuff that seems to be getting heavier and heavier by the second.

That's me while Missy was checking out...

Painting macam ni la yang aku nak kat umah nanti...penuh satu dinding, ala2 zen. Rasanya kat Bali pun ada kot..

*Nasib baik la si Arif tu ikutkan aje perangai aku yang ntah hape-hape ni, kalau tak mau aku naik gilo*

That's us leaving for the airport....in the Ascot's Mercedez Benz....hehehehe....talk about travelling in class *huge grin smacked on the face*.

That's the Suvarnabumi airport...the view is breathtaking at the light of day ....



My luggage - minus the blue one, that's Missy's. Banyak kan??? Hahahahha, masa packing I realised that there's not enough space to hover all my stuff after the spree at CentralWorld and Platinum Mall, nasib baik aku beli extra bag (yang checkered box tu..)....so tanbah lagi one more handcarry bag.

That's me waiting for my flight...we were farking early okeh...takut line kat immigration unbearable. nasib baik awal, sebab despite being early, we still have to spend slightly more than an hour to check in our bags and go through immigration...i tell you minah kat counter check in tu sangat lembap ok...

That's my 100 baht bracelet...adorned with sequined and faux pearls. Cantek kan???

That's me in the duty free zone. Hehehehe...sempat lagi posing. That thing is damn long we only manage to get half of it. Sempat jalan2 kat designer boutiques there, sigh, nasib baik takde credit card kalau tak selamat la duit melayang beli barang..

Penat jalan, I sempat grab a Black Canyon ice mocha latte - sangat sinful sebab I suruh dia letak banyak2 whip cream, heheheheeh!!!! I don't know what's their fascination over BC coffee, pergi mana2 kat Bangkok tiap2 ceruk tu mesti ada...

That's it folks.....bila sampai KL sudah tengah malam, dah tak larat mau tangkap gambar......
One day I will definitely go back to Bangkok for a shopping spree...heheheh....tapi that time aku pergi sendiri la, takde tension2 lagi....

No comments: