Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Good Day...phewh!

I woke up at 10.30am after a few missed calls by si cik absng tunang...i was really feeling the toll of the yoga class the night before since both of my instructor pushed me on a lot of abs poses.Man,i really hate those days when they say 'today,we are gonna focus more on your core muscles'..damn it my core is so weak i wish i could run away.

Sigh.

But that's not suppose to be the rambling of the day.

Nevertheless,I rose and got ready and was on the road to Seremban by 11.30am.

Boy I hadn't driven so far in a long time.

I was so happy to meet zie.I missed her.Her baby is söo cute..I want one myself!Hhaahaha.If babies were ever sent in via storks and we could order via the internet I would want one.Hahaha.But it requires a man and 9 months in the making,so maybe I'll wait.

*huge grin smacked on the face*

What?Baby pics?

Tak adil la kalau i sibuk2 publish the baby photos when zie hadn't done it herself.So u all tunggu la dia letak gambar baby dia.Tapi dia memang sangattt comel.

*Haven't I said that already?Aren't they all cute?*

Haaa.I am on baby mode.I stayed till 6pm till I bid my farewell.

To sape2 yang tak percaya aku visit zie..ko boleh tanya dia sendiri.

*ye la,orang saiko tu kata she felt a sense of duty to correct/trash people's blog who she thought were bragging and doesn't tell the truth.Eh,ko tak kenal pun orang mana ko tau betul ke tidak?Lagi la kata ko tinggal kat London and aku ni kat Malaysia,what makes you bagus sangat boleh judge hidup orang yang you tak kenal?Kalau setakat for one minute of attention to bad la,sangat la pathetic hidup you sampai the only excitement you get everyday is by slamming people you don't know*

Eh tersasar pulak.

I reached home by 7ish, had dinner and watched the news..then later caught Oprah's Give Big at NTV7.Sangat touching that show,I cried macam orang emo.So that to not get too carried away,I started cleaning my living room.I ended up cleaning my kitchen and dining area too,hehehe,and redecorated the whole place.I even hung picture frames on my wall.

Bravo!!

Now I just need to clean the third room to make space for my new bag wardrobe.Hehehe.Cik abang tunang had already approved,maybe we will go to Ikea on thursday or friday to get it!

I can't wait.My own bag wardrobe.

Sigh.

BESTNYA!

5 comments:

i AM a Bonda to Be said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaa...
tgk baby zieeeeeeeeeeeeee..

i pun nak tgk jugak...

huhuh..confirm comel...

Zuraida said...

waa...nak tengok jugak kena pi seremban.anyway,baby mana tak comel kan...

zie said...

Thx zue 4 coming. Seronok catching up and hear u update me bout a lot of things. Baby aisya cute? Thx! Baby mana x cute ye dak. He he. Rinie nak tgk aisya, dtg la seremban.

Zuraida said...

zie,i had a good time too!!tengah tak de buat apa2 ni boleh la datang tengok.sori la hadiah ko ttinggal kat KL, aku make sure nanti aku post.

*smile*

Zuraida said...

zie,i had a good time too!!tengah tak de buat apa2 ni boleh la datang tengok.sori la hadiah ko ttinggal kat KL, aku make sure nanti aku post.

*smile*