Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Morning Talk...

As I step in the pantry this morning I was relieved to see that my two besties are there...yeay, now I can have a conversation to kick off the day...

*huge grin*

So we were joined by two of the department secretaries, in which I love coz they are such a groovy bunch (when I say groovy, I meant GrOOvY ok...hahahahah) and we were talking about how we are looking forward to have glowing skin and graceful ageing when Kak Z (heheheh, not me...we just have the same letter of the alphabet at the beginning of our name) shared a secret of having a lasting beautiful skin....

SUNSCREEN AND EYECREAM.

Damn it....two things that I am laziest to even think of ever....

Well, she reminded us (mostly 2 decades her junior) that the benefits of both sunscreen and eye creams will only be languished much later in life (like in 40's or later) when it is already to late to even lift a teensy weensy bottle of either of them. Apparently one of my partner (who is blessed with wrinkle-free skin...at her late 40's now) sworn over the importance of sunscreen and eye cream in her "must have must do" beauty routine...

*kena la dengar cakap akak akak otai!!!kalau tak macam mana nak pick up pointers kan??*

Sigh..

I haven't hit my 30's yet but I wish I can age with full of zest and energy, and wrinkle free skin (of course, who wouldn't). Despite being blessed with good genes (I believe so, my mom seems to be ageless till see went for radiotheraphy), I hope that I can win my battles over acne (and acne scar!I hate!) and have beautiful supple looking skin...

Heeheheh....I wish!!!!

Tapi biasala...I malas!I am not so dilligent with my beauty cleansing routine. I tried. But over the years I realised that I missed a lot of things here and there...that explains the breakout, raging oily face etc.

*Apa aku meraban ni??Back to the point*

And now the kakak secretary dah takutkan aku dengan wrinkles.....damn it....

Point today : JANGAN MALAS GUNA SUNSCREEN AND EYE CREAM. DRILL STARTS NOW!!!!

No comments: