Monday, August 18, 2008

News that made my day....

Remember my psyco ex's girlfriend that request friend access at FB a few weeks back???

In one of my blur moments, I sent her an email asking her whether I know her, I had recently received a message and this is what was written...

xxx sent you a message.
--------------------
Re: added to FB
hye zu...
sorry 4 late reply...
ya, we didnt know each other...
funny..we both exgf faisal...
heard a lot about u from him...mostly d bad one...but now i realize y he always get dumped...
actly im not trying 2 refresh ur memory about him..n sorry if i did...
im pretty sure u know him better than me...
so take care sis..
--------------------


Note : Hanya nama di'crop out". The rest of the message remains unedited.

Sudah break???

Hahaahahahahah.... *gelak keji tahap Dewa Mahabrata*

Well well well, nampaknya tepat sekali jangkaan aku. Ingatkan selamat bertunang, rupa-rupanya fail jugak!

I bet she dumped him.

*huge rin smacked on the face*

The week starts pretty well, I am definitely very excited!

5 comments:

mylife said...

wahahahaha,

automatically aku terbayang muka ko berubah jadik ada tanduk with big grin yg evil gituh... hahahaha...

~LIZA~ said...

hahahahahahaha! he's a loser anyway..

Zuraida said...

hahahaha

mylfe....wah, siap boleh visualize...heheheh

liza, aku sokong ko 100%.huhu..

puterikurekure said...

aku pon happy je dengar cerita ko ni zue.

hehehe...

padan muka dia!
:P

Zuraida said...

intan...
kan kan....ish ish, aku pun tak sangka...