Thursday, August 14, 2008

On Wedding Favours

I was online with Liza earlier and we were talking about wedding favours, so instead of just talking and leaving the ideas to imagination, I actually googled for top wedding favours ideas over the internet...

*Because its definitely more tempting if we can see the real thing right????*

And god, did I find a handful of great ideas, rasa macam nak semua je...heheheheh!!!!

Anyhow, these are my top picks, in which should be revisited when I go favour hunting in January....

1. The cute ribboned boxes....

Well, we can never go wrong with ribboned boxes kan? But then I found this color extremely delighting...The Tiffany Blue Box color.....the classic intriguing color promoted in Breakfast's in Tiffany's, can't help but blow a girl's mind away....especially if there is a diamond ring inside it...heheheh.

The thought is nice kan???

But then I know I can never go with that color. Unless I am in white...and all the rest are blue. But I ws thinking more of a red reception???

Sigh....

2. Cuppies


Apakah yang berbeza dengan cuppies ini compared to all the other cuppies we go crazy about recently? Ye la, cuppy giving is kinda the "in" thing lately....

Tengok betul-betul....its the wrapper la.....personalised cuppies wrapper, as opposed to the normal white wrapper we use. Kinda cute and sleek though...tak payah mintak intricate designs on top of the cuppies, a simple swirl will make it look nice already...

Kan???

Definitely something that can be considered....

3. Personalised candles

This is definitely unique...comes in the shape of wedding cakes and guess what, the wedding bouquet as well.

4. Personalised candy jar...

This I like!!!!!Tapi satu hal pulak nak isi ngan candies sampai penuh jar tu...

Maybe it wont be so bad if its a small jar...

5. The romantic "hugging" salt and pepper shaker.

I saw one of this masa kat Chattucak market kat Bangkok dulu, terus terjatuh chenta....and today guess what I found over the internet??
The bride and groom salt & pepper shaker!!!! Cute cute!!!!

6. Other personalised food stuff.

These are other cute items i found, kalau buat pun orang macam geram2 je nak makan....


Apple dipped in caramel and chocolate bride & groom...


Personlised bride & groom cookies...


While browsing through the internet, I also found some very nice favours ideas for the bridesmaids....mestila, obviously I have to thank my bridesmaids (and yes, groomsmen as well) more than other guests, at the rate that I will be drilling them later..heheheh....so I was also thinking of something to surprise them for all their efforts...

*obviously I can't afford a La Mer goodie bag and facial for each and every one of them ala Daphne Iking, so I have to resort on something else*

Among the fancy ideas are...

Personalised bridesmaids cookies

Oh...ini aku suka. Hahahaha....siap ada thank you note written on the cookies....

Heart shaped measuring tape...

Good for the vain...hahahah...like me!

Personalised bridesmaids pouch

Manicure in a box - cute slipper edition

Anyone seen this sold anywhere before???Buzz me...I nak!!!

And last but not the least...

Tissue to Dry Your Tears...

Comel kan????I think if I wanted this I can get it at the Curve, I definitely know they sell personalised memo pads in this design....

At the current rate I am going, I will definitely have to go back and review my budget.

*LOL*

So any say on it anyone????

No comments: