Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One month with La Mer...

Jeez, sudah sebulan ke? So kena la cermin-cermin sikit for the changes kan???

So far the changes haven't been prominent, but I realised a few things....
  • All my "jerawat pasir" purges out. The first week was great, the second week was hell on earth, coz it breaks out under my eyebrows, my chin...practically everywhere. But after the third week when everything soothes down, it doesn't feel as bad. Now semua dah kering, and hopefully it won't come back for good.

*I have been having the jerawat pasir for ages ok, and it felt as if it is never going away. Is it gone for good now???We have to wait and see*

  • My skin tone is getting more even. This works to my advantage because nowadays, my skin looks okay and i don't need to use powder yet still, ppl think that I have my powder on. Great. I love.
  • My pores are getting smaller. Yeah. Aku mempunyai masalah liang roma terbuka (not to forget acne scar yang berusia seabad lamanya). My oily skin has not made it any easier. But I noticed that it's closing up now, not fully, but slightly...macam tengah regenerate. Bagus bagus....hopefully by month 6 make-up artist tu boleh kata "yang, ur skin is so flawless u are such a lucky girl!!"......as if he/she knew the skin hell I have been through in my teensy years...
  • In pics, my face look damn clear.Hahahaha..Silky smooth skin here I come..

No need to say so much coz the difference ain't that glaring. But I received comments recently that say's I look more glowing , and they were saying that maybe sebab I nak kawin tak lama lagi. Heheheheh....yeah, put everything on the upcoming wedding.

Anyhow, I hope I write enough to temp u guys. Huhu. As for me I am definitely liking what I am going through right now, crossing my fingers that the miracle broth actually works its wonders by the time I say my vows...

*Glowing...once the purging effect clears I believe like will be more beautiful....heheehh!!*

1 comment:

Wawa said...

tempting, tempting betul