Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3 in the Morning...

It has been ages since I have been up this late...sigh....I suppose this is one of those days that you just don't feel like sleeping....

I am already back at my mom's, I left KL with my brother (from a different mother) Ajazz...hehehehe...who I haven't met for a million years ever since I move out from Ampang and permanently resided in PJ. Sigh. I miss him loads...

He looks as if he lost weight.

He smiled when I mentioned that.

He drove me back home tonight...like all those many other nights before Raya many years before. He's like my designated driver, hehehehe, every year without fail driving me home and keeping me safe from myself running into an accident in between KL and Tampin in the middle of the night before Raya in which I frequently travel.

Its a good thing that we meet up, we catch up on a lot of things....among others about the fact that my ex's girlfriend is emailing me and the content of the emails. hahahaha. Like bitches, we gossip.

Man I miss those days...

But life is far apart now, running in different circle....we tend to meet less and less. But we catch up now and then.

I arrived at home around half an hour past midnight...my sister was busy in the kitchen baking.

Hahahahah...they started baking without me. Great. Now I don't have to dirty my nails with choco powder and flour. Phewh. Still I pinched in here and there, she lack skills using the partly working mixer...

Sigh...

In between waiting for the cake to bake nicely, we watch Disney Channel.

Among all channels, why Disney channel??Hahahaha...I suppose its just a habit of ours, watching cartoons in the middle of the night. I use to remember those days when I was home on semester break, working on my homework in the middle of the night (because I slept all day) and turning on cartoons to accompany me...

We just love the siging and dancing and colors...hahahaha...we even did a sing-a-long.

The habit kinda sticks till now. So besides AXN....our next favourite channel is Disney Channel..

Hahahahah...psaiko...

U guys must be wondering why I am rambling so early in the morning?

I am wide awake. I am hit by insomnia. I hate sleeping in an alien bed (yeah, the bed here is pretty alien since I haven't slept on it for ages) and believe me...the nights will be sleepless for the next few days, by the third raya I will look like a zombie...

I miss my bed, my room...

And I am here less than 3 hours...

Vain gila..

Will be leaving for my grandma's tomorrow morning. Hopefully I still have strength left by then to survive an hour's drive.

Kalau tak suruh je la mak aku drive.

2 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

selamat hari raya babe!! maaf zahir & batin..

Zuraida said...

selamat hari raya jugak!!!!